Get similar jobs by email Register →
Medior PHP Developer (up to € 4,000.-) - The job
In the company in question, as a Medior PHP Developer your main duties will be,for example, to develop websites and build client portals/CRM systems. Usability and responsibility define what you'll be doing. You'll be working in a SCRUM team along with other developers and consultants, while there will also be considerable customer contact; so being communicative and self-standing is a must. You'll have an important role in the company, where your creativity will be essential to define key aspects of the challenging projects you're going to face.
What do you get?
• Good salary (from € 3,000.- to € 4,000.-, depending on skills and experience);
• Laptop and phone provided by the company;
• Good career prospects;
• Lease car;
• Constant trainings on the latest technologies;
• Travel expenses paid by the company;
• Very beautiful location to work at in Hilversum region.
What do we ask?
• At least 3 years of professional experience as a PHP developer;
• Communicative and self-standing;
• MVC frameworks are a big plus;
• BSc in Computer Science or related areas is very appreciated;
• Fluent Dutch is good, but not required.
Medior PHP Developer (up to € 4,000.-) - The company
The company in question is a specialist in providing organisations with support and expertise in webdevelopment and CRM configurations. Located in a beautiful head office in Hilversum, the company offers you a pleasant and informal atmosphere where the happiness of employees is priority. Modernity and progress defines the vision of the company, which has been growing steady for almost a decade being always ahead in the market and up to the newest technologies. Of course, you'll be part of this process, with large prospects of career growth and constant trainings in order to develop your skills.
To know more or apply directly
Would you like to know more or apply directly? Click on "solliciteer op deze vacature". If you know someone that might be interested in this opportunity, do not hesitate to share it on LinkedIn, facebook and twitter. For more information about this PHP vacancy and other PHP opportunities, you can contact me through +31 (0) 20 840 41 42 or send me an email via Wander.Amorim@ardekay.com. I'll be glad to see where I can take your career to!