Get similar jobs by email Register →
Do you have a passion for analysis, design, implementation, testing and delivery of SAP Business Intelligence solutions and want to contribute to its implementation at international customers and challenging projects?
Then this project is looking for you!
As a Medior SAP BI / BO specialist, you are constantly working to deepen and broaden your knowledge and skills in the field of SAP Business Objects and Business Intelligence as part of a team that works on projects with large national and international clients. Also, you are part of a global BI network.
As a Medior SAP Business Intelligence Specialist you contribute to the development, delivery and maintenance of business intelligence solutions based on SAP and Business Objects technology.
In addition, include the following tasks for your role:
- You are helping our customers to make full use of the extensive capabilities of SAP Business Intelligence;
- You design, program, test and deploy SAP BI and Business Objects applications, so that they meet functional and technical requirements;
- You are prematurely deployed at strategic SAP BI projects at customer. As a lead developer you are responsible for delivering good content solutions within agreed turnaround times;
- You help junior SAP BI developers and coach them in their work.
- You follow the latest developments in your field. For this, you also get all the space!
- You assist with Capability Development within the SAP BI group and share your knowledge with fellow colleagues.
Place in the organization
You will be working in an international organization where you, together with colleagues, with major national and international customers, to implement projects using the latest technologies. As a SAP BI / BO Specialist you will be part of a team of experts working with the latest technologies. In total there are between 150 and 200 people in The Netherlands, active in the field of business intelligence and data warehouse.
- At least one completed technical training HBO;
- At least 2 years relevant work experience (SAP) projects;
- Minimum 2 years experience with SAP Business Intelligence and Business Objects product set;
- Leadership qualities, the ability to lead a team;
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem--‐solving environment
- Fluency in Dutch and English;
- ABAP knowledge / experience is a plus;
- SAP HANA knowledge / experience is a plus;
- SAP bods knowledge / experience is a plus.
A working environment where your development is central. You work with talented colleagues from home and abroad on challenging projects for top of the international businesses. We offer plenty of space for training, both professionally and focus on your personal development. You will follow include training in international locations together with colleagues from different countries. You also get the opportunity to contribute your expertise to our Corporate Citizenship Program. Moreover, we offer you excellent employee benefits, including:
- Direct contract for an indefinite period;
- A 13th month's holiday;
- A comprehensive and flexible mobility scheme;
- A plan designed to your personal situation
- A laptop and smartphone;
- An internet fee.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Customer Experience Specialist – Italian
Euroccor JSC, established in 2005, is a Business Process Outsourcer (BPO) operating from Sofia, and working for European customers. Our success is based on investing i...about 2 months ago
- SCRUM Master – Web & Mobile App Development
€80000 - 100000
We’re now looking for an experienced SCRUM Master to work as part of a brand new, large scale digitisation project for a major international company. Main Responsibili...15 days ago
- IT Service Desk Representative with German language
€0 - 0
New Career Opportunity for IT Professionals with German New project is coming to Prague!! Are you looking for a new working opportunity in information technology where...about 2 months ago