Get similar jobs by email Register →
Multi-Channel Marketing Manager | Competitive salary plus benefits including healthcare, life assurance, bonus scheme and relocation assistance | Gibraltar or London
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Multi-Channel Marketing Manager to join an exciting growing company with offices in Gibraltar and & the United Kingdom. The Multi-Channel Marketing Manager will be accountable for the multi-channel marketing strategy and campaign execution for the company brands.
Multi-Channel Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Accountable for the creation of the digital element of the multichannel marketing strategy, including core product and promotional messages, processes and technology to achieve the cross-sell targets in acquisition.
- Accountable for the BAU marketing of the digital element of the multichannel strategy, delivering best-in-class promotions, creative and activity through in-casino/hall staff, 3rd parties and through printed and digital media.
- Manage relationships with multiple internal and external teams, 3rd parties and stakeholders to deliver campaigns into casino in a coordinated fashion.
- Accountable for leveraging from key marketing activities that increase awareness nationally or regionally, such as sponsorships, partnerships and ATL activity.
- Deliver the required reporting to the Senior Strategic Marketing Manager and other senior stakeholders within the business as required.
- Manage a budget of over £650k, including cost control and projecting finances against targets to ensure a profitable CPA from multichannel marketing.
- Manage free bet costs to deliver the required number of new players and the net revenue position.
- Manage multichannel analysis and insight requirements through internal departments to refine and optimize all multichannel campaigns.
Multi-Channel Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Demonstrable experience in executing large marketing campaigns (possible degree or Marketing Qualification).
- Experience of working with in the Gaming industry.
- A good understanding of gaming and bonuses required, with particular emphasis on casino, sport and bingo.
- A well-rounded knowledge of marketing in digital and retail.
- Demonstrated ability to work with a variety of people and teams often remotely.
- Can understand the needs of the customer and put them first.
- Ability to work under pressure while meeting deadlines and deliver on reaching performance KPIs.
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International company looking to expand on their already brilliant and dedicated colleagues. They offer a fun working environment and the opportunity to progress your career.
If you are interested in this role and want to know more apply now for further information or call +350 200 69999 for Gibraltar or 0207 183 6462 for UK to have a chat with one of our Consultants.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French Speaking Marketing Specialist
Simply put, we are a recruitment agency by the name of Dnl-Limited Recruitment. At Dnl-Limited Recruitment, we strive to live and work by our core values. We work by t...27 days ago
- Dutch Marketing Specialist
Simply put, we are a recruitment agency by the name of Dnl-Limited Recruitment. At Dnl-Limited Recruitment, we strive to live and work by our core values. We work by t...about 2 months ago
- Marketing and Innovation Trainee
€6000 - 12000
The Company. “Would you like to leave your footprints in a constantly growing start-up company?“ Blu Selection – Offering Quality Recruitment Solutions to companies an...2 months ago
- Marketing Solutions Agent in het buitenland
€12000 - 27000
Droom jij ook van een fulltime baan in het buitenland? Euroccor is een dynamisch familiebedrijf, uitgegroeid tot Europese marktleider in de directe verkoop van aan hui...3 months ago
- Marketplace Channel Manager
€0 - 0
Marketplace Channel Manager Our client is a Dublin based scaling technology start-up founded in 2010 and currently operating in Ireland, UK, US and Canada. Their innov...13 days ago