Get similar jobs by email Register →
Are you passionate about technology and have a degree in a Business or IT related subject? Or are you experienced in providing end user support services for a wide range of customers and clients? If so then we may have the perfect opportunity for you.
Our prestigious client is currently recruiting for a Multi-Lingual Analyst for their Technology Service Desk. We are looking for a fluent English and German speaker who is able to speak 1 or more of the following languages: Dutch, French, Portuguese, Italian and Russian
The Successful Candidate will be Responsible for:
* Handling the initial client contact at the Technology Service Desk (Help Desk) via telephone, email, chat or portal.
* Performing troubleshooting to resolve or escalate to the appropriate Tier 2 teams.
* Researching and resolving more complex Field Sales application and business process issues.
* Analysing and identify trends in issue reporting and devising preventive solutions.
* Logging and managing incidents and requests.
* Using trending data to generate and/or update knowledge database.
* Collaborating with business in application testing, upgrades and deployment.
* Communicating effectively toward every potential client base and audience.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
* Demonstrated technical competence in areas of responsibilities with applied knowledge of a range of current technologies.
* Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and analyse computing issues.
* General understanding of Help Desk Operations; including tools, processes and methodologies.
* Ability to explain technical information to clients, management and peers with effective verbal and written communication.
* Strong multi-lingual communication skills.
* PC desktop and laptop hardware configurations
* Windows Family Operating systems (Windows 2000, XP, Win7)
* Wide Area Networks
* Client Server applications
* Email and Calendar Systems (Microsoft)
* Dial up/Remote connectivity (Dial up, VPN)
General understanding of Field/Sales Applications.
* Veeva(Field Force Automation tools)
* Concur Travel & Expense Reporting
* Sales Reporting
* Four year business/technical degree, equivalent work and/or US Military Service experience.
* 0-3 years of prior related work experience in a technical support environment, and/or a help desk environment.
* Experience supporting Life Sciences is a plus
* Bi or Multi-Lingual: English & German plus 1 or more from German, Dutch, French, Portuguese, Italian and Russian.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French Product Support Analyst
Be part of it This exciting client is a leading global IT service company who are currently recruiting for a French speaking product support analyst who will be based ...about 1 month ago
- IT Service Desk Analyst
€22000 - 24000
For one of our client, an international Shared Service Center based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for experienced IT Helpdesk candidates. The Job In this r...2 months ago
- French Canadian IT Support Analyst
€20000 - 80000
Be part of it This client is a global outsourcing company who work for an extremely high profile brand which you will be representing. This company frequently features...10 days ago
- IT Service Desk Analyst (German)
€22000 - 24000
For one of our client, an international Shared Service Center based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for experienced IT Helpdesk candidates with excellent lev...18 days ago
- Spanish IT Analyst - Wroclaw
€Zlotych4990 - Zlotych5300 per month
Job Summary Do you speak Spanish? Has Wroclaw always had some mystery around it for you? We have a Job in Wroclaw that is only a few hours drive from Krakow and Warsaw...about 2 months ago