Get similar jobs by email Register →
Be Part of It
You will be representing a world-leading car manufacturer who requires Customer Service Advisors with language abilities in order to address their expanding international markets for brand new models hitting the market right now. This organisation provides a contemporary working environment with a diverse team based in the culturally rich Bucharest!
You will be responsible for receiving inbound customer calls, dealing with any requests or issues that could range from organising emergency services to helping drivers find their way to an important meeting or holiday destination. In return, you will work in a fun and dynamic environment with opportunities for career development, all while gaining an invaluable international experience! Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Help drivers navigate through Europe with queries on everything from directions to their hotel, to queries about how far the nearest gas station is.
- Perform remote vehicle diagnostics using the latest technology
- Occasionally, managing emergency response calls in the case of accident collisions and medical emergencies by coordinating the respective emergency services if needed for the customer
- Overcoming language and cultural barriers
•Previous experience within a contact centre environment is advantageous but not essential
- An intermediate level of English (for training) plus two additional languages from the following (German, Italian, Dutch, French, Czech, Danish, Finnish, Greek, Hungarian, Norwegian, Slovakian, Slovenian, Swedish, Russian)
- Flexible in regards to working hours
- IT literate
- Great communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with customers
- Sensitivity and professionalism to deal with pressurised situations calmly and responsively
Up for the Adventure?
Then get in touch with us today, we can’t wait to hear from you!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Multilingual Customer Service Superstar to Malta (Finnish, German, Danish)
€24000 - 30000
With a rapidly-growing team of rock-star Ambassadors, handling 24/7 support in five languages, we are looking for talented individuals to join and grow within our team...13 days ago
- Danish Customer Service Advisor
Customer Service Advisor - Power Tools We have a new opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join our successful team in Helsingborg, Sweden. If you prioritize f...21 days ago
- Inbound Customer Service Advisor – PVH (near) native English
€22000 - 22000
The Opportunity As an Inbound Customer Service Advisor, you’ll be working on behalf of PVH, one of the largest global apparel companies. PVH owns premium global fashio...8 days ago
- Legal Customer Service Advisor (Native English + Spanish)
€16000 - 20000
THE COMPANY Our client is a company, located in Barcelona, providing legal services of greatest quality all across Spain. The company delivers the most effective solut...6 months ago
- French Speaking Inbound Customer Service Advisor – PVH (Calvin Klein – Tommy Hilfiger)
€22000 - 22000
Inbound Customer Service Advisor – PVH (Calvin Klein – Tommy Hilfiger) The Opportunity Ever fancied a career in fashion? As an Inbound Customer Service Advisor, you’ll...19 days ago