Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Multilingual Customer Service Role|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||15000 - 24000|
|Date Posted||8 days ago|
If you are looking for a way to develop your language and communication skills while getting international work experience - then this job might be the perfect fit for you!
We are currently looking for multilingual people to work within our world renowned Call Centre where people from all over Europe meets and have fun in the sun, while building a foundation for an international career. If you can speak English a long with your mother tongue, you might be the language specialist we are looking for!
Whether if speak Dutch, Polish, Czechish, German, Danish, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, French, Italian or even Hebrew there are positions for you.
Previous experience is not a necesary criteria as you will recieve a thorough and educational onboarding which will equip you with the knowledge needed to do a great job.
• JOB DESCRIPTION
As a Customer Service Agent your role is, together with your team, to handle customer issues with empathy and efficiency. Besides speaking your native language, you also need to be fluent in English.
The role consist in handling and responding to end-users’ requests through multiple contact channels (phone, e-mail, chat). It requires maintaining a solid customer relationships by handling their questions and concerns with speed and professionalism. Also, performing data entry and use of software programs.
• JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Being native/fluent in Dutch and English in a communicative level.
- Politeness, courtesy and good communication skills.
- Time management and multitasking abilities.
- Ability to work in groups.
- Flexibility in working hours and ability to work in shifts.
- Software skills.
• WHAT WE OFFER
- Relocation package that includes: Airplane tickets, 2 weeks free accomodation, agency support to find a new place to stay, Pickupfrom the airport. (TO THOSE WHO QUALIFY)
- Free support from the Employee Relations department during the hiring process, with regards to your Social Security number, Health Insurance (IKA), Tax Number, and Bank account, etc. (TO THOSE WHO QUALIFY)
- Paid trainings to keep you up to date on products and procedures.
- In-house doctor and medical insurance.
- Excellent career advancement opportunities.
- International working environment.
- Company-organized festivals, parties, excursions etc. throughout the year.
- Discounts for our employees all over Athens.
If you have what it takes to become part of this great and international environment and wish to kick start an international career, then send your English CV to Oliver@Nordicjobsworldwide.com with a short describtion of what motivates you to work abroad, already today!
- Multilingual Customer Service Superstar to Malta (Finnish, German, Danish)
€24000 - 30000
With a rapidly-growing team of rock-star Ambassadors, handling 24/7 support in five languages, we are looking for talented individuals to join and grow within our team...about 1 month ago
- Dutch Customer Service Agent
€16000 - 50000
Are you a native Dutch and ready to start a new career in one of the most amazing city in south of Europe? We have the new opportunity for you! Our Client is looking f...9 days ago
- Customer Service Agent (Dutch)
€18.000 gross/year + bonus up to 7.200 Euro/year + Spanish
Do you thrive on challenge and are excited by change? And you are interested in an inbound sales position with upselling and cross-selling for a world-leader in the de...9 days ago
- German Customer Service Agent
Are you a native German ready to start a new career in Athens? We have the new opportunity for you! Our Client is looking for a Customer Service Agent ASAP. JOB DESCRI...about 1 month ago