Get similar jobs by email Register →
The Customer Service Team Leader is responsible for managing a team of Operators and also the day to day running of the Customer Service Operation. The Team Leader will also take responsibility for dealing with customer escalations and resolving customer disputes. The role will also consist of coaching Operators through on desk training, call, chat, social media and email monitoring as well as task distribution. The added value of this role will be measured through the delivery of SLAs and the improvement of quality within the team.
- Motivate, develop, coach, train, induct and formally appraise employees to set performance standards
- Manage performance of team to include rewarding and addressing performance issues.
- To have an understanding of the significance of customer service and adhere to high standards at all times.
- Manage the workflow and resources to ensure respective SLA’s are met.
- Contribute to the effective management of chat, call, social media and email volumes.
- Ensure that more complex customer issues are followed up and resolved in a timely manner/provide first line escalation support
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of the customer service team’s performance.
- Respond and action all reasonable requests from senior management.
- Responsible for the development of team members
- Effective recruitment and on-boarding of new starters
- Monitoring customer contacts to improve quality, minimise errors and track operative performance
- Challenge current methods of service delivery and identify, recommend and implement improvements.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience of managing a team in a contact centre environment
- Must have an excellent understanding of company’s site/products/services.
- High level of customer service orientation, with a proven ability to see problems through to their resolution.
- Excellent typing skills & experience of using Microsoft Word, Excel, internet and mobile applications
- A proven team player with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Fluent verbal and written English.
- Must be numerate with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible approach to working in a dynamic and often hectic environment
- An interest in Sports, iGaming and/or betting would be advantageous but is not essential.
- Experience of working in a similar role within the Gaming industry would be an advantage.
Other relevant information:
- May be required to travel to other operational locations.
- Will be required to work shift patterns including evenings and weekends, and in-line with the sporting calendar.
- May be required to work night shifts depending on business needs.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- English Team Leader
Be Part of It This client is a leading global automobile company who operate worldwide. They highly value their employees as is evident from the generous salaries and ...about 1 month ago
- Dutch Customer Service Dublin for Industry Leader
€22000 - 25000 per annum + relocations package + benefits
Job Summary Calling all entry level Dutch speakers with a drive to succeed and grow! Here is a Dutch Customer Service job with a sales twist - work for one of world's ...2 months ago
- English WITH German Customer Service Administrator - Frankfurt
Frankfurt am Main, Hesse
€32000 - 34000 per annum + Yearly Bonuses
Job Summary: Do you speak English, have an excellent level of German? Do you have experience in customer service and we are looking for you to have a strong background...3 days ago
- Dutch + English Customer Service for Travel Lovers - Berlin
€1600 - 1800 per month + Relocation Package
Love soaring through the sky's? Want to help others do the same? If traveling and seeing the world is a passion of yours then why not get paid for helping others do th...2 months ago
- Swedish Customer Service Rep for Industry Leader - Brno
€31000 - 31000 gross per month
Want to learn more about the Brno Dragon? Well if you speak near native Swedish and have a good level of English - You Can! We are looking for Swedish speakers with cu...about 2 months ago