Get similar jobs by email Register →
The Customer Service Team Leader is responsible for managing a team of Operators and also the day to day running of the Customer Service Operation. The Team Leader will also take responsibility for dealing with customer escalations and resolving customer disputes. The role will also consist of coaching Operators through on desk training, call, chat, social media and email monitoring as well as task distribution. The added value of this role will be measured through the delivery of SLAs and the improvement of quality within the team.
- Motivate, develop, coach, train, induct and formally appraise employees to set performance standards
- Manage performance of team to include rewarding and addressing performance issues.
- To have an understanding of the significance of customer service and adhere to high standards at all times.
- Manage the workflow and resources to ensure respective SLA’s are met.
- Contribute to the effective management of chat, call, social media and email volumes.
- Ensure that more complex customer issues are followed up and resolved in a timely manner/provide first line escalation support
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of the customer service team’s performance.
- Respond and action all reasonable requests from senior management.
- Responsible for the development of team members
- Effective recruitment and on-boarding of new starters
- Monitoring customer contacts to improve quality, minimise errors and track operative performance
- Challenge current methods of service delivery and identify, recommend and implement improvements.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience of managing a team in a contact centre environment
- Must have an excellent understanding of company’s site/products/services.
- High level of customer service orientation, with a proven ability to see problems through to their resolution.
- Excellent typing skills & experience of using Microsoft Word, Excel, internet and mobile applications
- A proven team player with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Fluent verbal and written English.
- Must be numerate with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible approach to working in a dynamic and often hectic environment
- An interest in Sports, iGaming and/or betting would be advantageous but is not essential.
- Experience of working in a similar role within the Gaming industry would be an advantage.
Other relevant information:
- May be required to travel to other operational locations.
- Will be required to work shift patterns including evenings and weekends, and in-line with the sporting calendar.
- May be required to work night shifts depending on business needs.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- English Customer Service Representative to Athens, Greece
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is looking for candidates with native or fluent English language skillset, for a Customer Service job in Athens, Greece. Do you speak English and...16 days ago
- Swedish Customer Service Rep for Industry Leader - Brno
€31000 - 31000 gross per month
Want to learn more about the Brno Dragon? Well if you speak near native Swedish and have a good level of English - You Can! We are looking for Swedish speakers with cu...2 months ago
- English Customer Care Agents
We are now looking for English Speakers to Athens, Greece for our international client! They seek motivated people who want to work with service and experience a new c...18 days ago
- English Customer Support Agent
We are looking for native English Speakers interested in working in Lisbon with Customer Support ! About Our client: Is a worldwide leader in Customer Experience Manag...18 days ago
- Customer Service
Are you passionate about financial technology and you look forward to working in the international and sunny Malta? We are currently looking for German speakers for a ...22 days ago