Get similar jobs by email Register →
The Customer Service Team Leader is responsible for managing a team of Operators and also the day to day running of the Customer Service Operation. The Team Leader will also take responsibility for dealing with customer escalations and resolving customer disputes. The role will also consist of coaching Operators through on desk training, call, chat, social media and email monitoring as well as task distribution. The added value of this role will be measured through the delivery of SLAs and the improvement of quality within the team.
- Motivate, develop, coach, train, induct and formally appraise employees to set performance standards
- Manage performance of team to include rewarding and addressing performance issues.
- To have an understanding of the significance of customer service and adhere to high standards at all times.
- Manage the workflow and resources to ensure respective SLA’s are met.
- Contribute to the effective management of chat, call, social media and email volumes.
- Ensure that more complex customer issues are followed up and resolved in a timely manner/provide first line escalation support
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of the customer service team’s performance.
- Respond and action all reasonable requests from senior management.
- Responsible for the development of team members
- Effective recruitment and on-boarding of new starters
- Monitoring customer contacts to improve quality, minimise errors and track operative performance
- Challenge current methods of service delivery and identify, recommend and implement improvements.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience of managing a team in a contact centre environment
- Must have an excellent understanding of company’s site/products/services.
- High level of customer service orientation, with a proven ability to see problems through to their resolution.
- Excellent typing skills & experience of using Microsoft Word, Excel, internet and mobile applications
- A proven team player with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Fluent verbal and written English.
- Must be numerate with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible approach to working in a dynamic and often hectic environment
- An interest in Sports, iGaming and/or betting would be advantageous but is not essential.
- Experience of working in a similar role within the Gaming industry would be an advantage.
Other relevant information:
- May be required to travel to other operational locations.
- Will be required to work shift patterns including evenings and weekends, and in-line with the sporting calendar.
- May be required to work night shifts depending on business needs.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Inside Sales Team Leader with Native level of Danish/Swedish/Dutch
We are hiring a Team Leader for the Inside Sales Team for one of our clients. Our Client is a very well-known multinational company, operating in a very dynamic sector...4 months ago
- Team Leader (French+ Spanish)
€26000 - 30000
The Job Part of the Quality Department, you will be in charge of the operational management of a customer service team of approx +12 agents and will directly report to...2 months ago
- Team Leader (French + Spanish)
€26000 - 30000
The Job Part of the Quality Department, you will be in charge of the operational management of a customer service team of approx +12 agents and will directly report to...5 days ago
- Attractive Northern Ireland - Technical Support German native speakers + English
€18000 - 21000
Do you speak German as native level? Are you fluent in English, motivated, target oriented and enthusiastic? We have the great opportunity you’ve been seeking. For our...2 months ago
- Multilingual Customer Service Agents
Belfast Northern Ireland
€15000 - 20000
** Please note, this role starts this Friday 21st or Monday 24th October ** Be part of it This opportunity is with an internationally recognised global outsourcing par...5 days ago