Get similar jobs by email Register →
HR Globally Talent is an International Recruitment Agency based in Europe with representation worldwide.
We are currently looking to hire an English Content Moderator for one of the global leader in Customer Relationship Management in the European market based in Athens.
About the Job:
- Receiving inquiries through inbound calls, emails or chat.
- Data inputting and information management.
- Control and Remove all spam, offensive content, and manipulation of discovery features from the online Store.
- Proactively read and review of all users generator content.
Skills and Experience required:
- Native English Speaker
- Good Pc Skills
- Good communication skills
- Passionate about customer services
- International Working environment
- Excellent relocation package plus Production Bonus
- Career Development Opportunities
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Customer Care Agent (m/f) – French Speaker
€10000 - 13000
Is french one of your strong skills? Are you customer driven? Join us and develop your career in an international and multicultural company that never stops improving....3 months ago
- English Associate Operations Manager
€30000 - 35000
Be part of it This client is a leading global IT company who operate worldwide. They highly value their employees as is evident from the generous salary and employee b...27 days ago
- English Speaking Market Research
Market Research Telephone Interviewers Required GDCC is a telephone research company which operates in Istanbul, London and Rotterdam and is one of the largest leaders...about 1 month ago
- German Speaker Wanted in Cork for IT Support
€24000 - 25000
What are we looking for? That’s a good question, if you speak German and have a good level of English, with a genuine interest in technology, then we want to talk to y...about 2 months ago
- Help Desk French Speaker (m/f) – Immediate Entrance
In line with SELLBYTEL Group’s Technical Support and Service project, we are currently recruiting Customer Support Advisors to be part of an exciting new team, working...3 months ago