Get similar jobs by email Register →
- Researching, recruiting and activating new affiliates in the UK Market.
- Building relationships and maximizing performance from existing affiliates.
- Answering day-to-day affiliate enquiries.
- Planning and executing affiliate marketing promotions.
- Planning and specifying new affiliate marketing strategies.
- Negotiation of deals, promotions and incentives with affiliates.
- Co-ordinate and management of all bulk emails to affiliates including newsletters and special promotions.
- Managing and maintaining up to date affiliate mailing lists.
- Research and develop new marketing methods and promotions.
- Identify the key affiliates and work closely with them to build relationships, generate further exposure and increase revenue.
- Review and re-structure where necessary existing deals to ensure they are efficiently structured and commercially viable.
- Manage the acquisition of new affiliates through proactive ‘cold calling’ and networking
- Ensure all deals are online with agreed structures and approved by Customer Care Operations Manager.
- Plan affiliate events and meetings with the third party networks to strengthen relationships and grow existing business in addition to acquisition.
- Flexible working hours.
- Assists in other duties that may arise from time to time within the organization.
- Native in English.
- Excellent verbal, reading and writing skills.
- Strong sales and negotiation skills.
- Strong knowledge and experience with online Casino products.
- Strong knowledge and contacts in the casino Affiliate sector
- Must have the ability to work with the larger affiliates
- 3-years+ experience in working with Affiliates.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French Speaking Procurement Assistant - Krakow
€6000 - 7000
Job Summary: We are on the lookout for a French speaker with a degree for this Procurement Assistant position where they will look after any and all of the admin suppo...27 days ago
- Dutch Digital Marketing Executive - Dublin
Dublin City Centre, Dublin
€28000 - 35000 per annum
Job Summary This Dutch Digital Marketing job is for those who speak both Dutch and English perfectly - You have excellent communication skills and both your Dutch and ...2 months ago