Get similar jobs by email Register →
- Researching, recruiting and activating new affiliates in the UK Market.
- Building relationships and maximizing performance from existing affiliates.
- Answering day-to-day affiliate enquiries.
- Planning and executing affiliate marketing promotions.
- Planning and specifying new affiliate marketing strategies.
- Negotiation of deals, promotions and incentives with affiliates.
- Co-ordinate and management of all bulk emails to affiliates including newsletters and special promotions.
- Managing and maintaining up to date affiliate mailing lists.
- Research and develop new marketing methods and promotions.
- Identify the key affiliates and work closely with them to build relationships, generate further exposure and increase revenue.
- Review and re-structure where necessary existing deals to ensure they are efficiently structured and commercially viable.
- Manage the acquisition of new affiliates through proactive ‘cold calling’ and networking
- Ensure all deals are online with agreed structures and approved by Customer Care Operations Manager.
- Plan affiliate events and meetings with the third party networks to strengthen relationships and grow existing business in addition to acquisition.
- Flexible working hours.
- Assists in other duties that may arise from time to time within the organization.
- Native in English.
- Excellent verbal, reading and writing skills.
- Strong sales and negotiation skills.
- Strong knowledge and experience with online Casino products.
- Strong knowledge and contacts in the casino Affiliate sector
- Must have the ability to work with the larger affiliates
- 3-years+ experience in working with Affiliates.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Regional Content Manager (English)
€based on the experience
Are you an ambitious marketer with experience in shaping strong marketing teams and delivery processes? Do you have excellent social skills and a successful track-reco...5 days ago
- Marketplace Channel Manager
€0 - 0
Marketplace Channel Manager Our client is a Dublin based scaling technology start-up founded in 2010 and currently operating in Ireland, UK, US and Canada. Their innov...about 1 month ago
- French E-commerce Manager
€£55000 - £60000
New luxury skincare brand described as the beauty’s biggest disrupter is looking for an International e-commerce Manager with responsibilities for CRM and social media...5 months ago
- Digital Learning Designer (h/m) - Page Group SSC
Do you see yourself as a high-performing, enthusiastic and talented individual with lots of drive and ideas to achieve big things? Page Group offers you the opportunit...20 days ago
- German + Dutch Procurement Officer Berlin
€28000 - 30000
Berlin always been a fantasy of yours? Would you like to experience life in an exciting new city? Here's your chance, we are looking for energetic Multilingual speaker...about 1 month ago