Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Head Hunt International|
|Job Title||Need a job? Dutch speakers relocate to Romania - Full relocation provided!|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||about 3 years ago|
A large Multinational Company with numerous sites around the world, specialized in all outsourcing services. The Company is a Global Leader in the fields of outsourcing of Accounting, Financial, Customer Contact and Management, Procurement and Supply-Chain Management, IT services, as well as Technical Support services, to name a few. Their success has awarded them with a multitude of awards in many countries, some of them for being one of the “Best places to work”.
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Accounting knowledge – basic level
- University graduate (Economic studies are an advantage)
- Organized personality with attention to details and customer orientation
- Communicative and willingness to learn
- Some experience in dealing with invoice and credit notes will be advantage
- Invoice processing and resolution
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments
- Communication and clarifications with suppliers
- Assist with month-end closing
- Preparation of reports
- Flight ticket provided (for non-locals)
- 2 weeks free hotel accommodation
- Rent allowance for 2 years upto 200 € net pm
- Relocation bonus upto 220 – 250 € net (paid with first salary)
- Meal vouchers
- Private medical insurance in best hospital in Romania
- Language bonus allowance ( if applicable )
- Assistance with setting up tax number, bank account etc.
- Professional training provided by experts
- Great chance to develop your career
- Low costs of living ( 350€ pm average )
Online Chat – Talk to the Recruitment Consultant
If you want to talk immediately with one of our online recruitment to discuss your job application or any future job possibility in multilingual sector in Europe through Head Hunt International, please apply for this job and you will receive the further instructions by email or text message to chat with us immediately.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for this job or need more information about it please submit your application or contact directly to Aura Ciochina by calling on 0035314433202.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Junior HR Generalist in Prague - with Relocation Support!
€15000 - 22000
Have you always been dreaming of living and working in beautiful Prague, the historic capital of Czech Republic? Are you an enthousiastic, proactive native Dutch speak...about 2 months ago
- Dutch Customer Support Agent in Athens with Relocation Package!
€20000 - 30000
DUTCH CUSTOMER SUPPORT AGENT Are you native Dutch and do you have a passion for customer experience? Ready to surround yourself with sunshine, culture, food and histor...3 months ago
- Dutch Technical Support Specialist in Dublin with Relocation Assistance!
€20000 - 40000
Dutch Technical Support Specialist in bustling Dublin Are you a Dutch native speaker ready for a challenge abroad? Do you want to develop yourself professionally withi...3 months ago
- Dutch Tech support to Athens, Greece
€10000 - 14000
Nordic Jobs Worldwide, Oslo, Norway, are looking for candidates with a fluent or native Dutch language skillset, for a customer service job in Athens. Are you Dutch sp...20 days ago
- Dutch Customer Service Agent
€16000 - 50000
Are you a native Dutch and ready to start a new career in one of the most amazing city in south of Europe? We have the new opportunity for you! Our Client is looking f...about 1 month ago