Get similar jobs by email Register →
Riverdale, Orange is the new Black, Stranger Things, 13 Reasons why.
Are you common with the stories or have you even binge watched these series?
Netflix and Chill is a familiar phrase for you?
Do you want to work with a company which is currently shaping the future of our global entertainment?
Then you should apply to this great experience in Lisbon!
You would work in a fast-paced and high performing work environment with super colleagues.
You can´t stream your favourite show on Netflix?
The movie you started yesterday disappeared?
Do you want to know when the next season of one of your series will start?
From now on you will help Customers with these problems about our site and services.
You will provide exceptional customer service.
Help Clients with issues including their personal accounts, internet surfing, and billing.
You will deliver calm and smart decisions in high-pressure situations while paying attention to detail.
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you in each aspect of the job. Are you customer service oriented, have good communication skills, pro-active and a team player? Then they might have an opportunity for you to join them!
– You are up to fluent in German and good command of English
– You have an amazing phone presence (people can literally hear you smiling)
– You are energetic and innovative
– You are a fast thinker and work proactively
– Motivation and teamwork are some of your soft skills
– You have an intercultural mind and willing to work with many other nationalities
– Type of contract: a long-term fixed term contract, renewable every year
– Working hours: full time or part time options on rotating shifts (depending on the project)
– Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
a) Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€ – 1.000€ gross/month (based on level of experience)
b) Excluding accommodation: 1.300 – 1.400€ gross/month (based on level of experience)
– For international candidates:
– Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
– Airport pick up
– Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
– Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sport activities and social events organized by the company
– Real career opportunities in different career paths
(*) Compensation during training period if successful (from 1 to 4 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
This project is not for you? Still send us your CV, we have plenty of other opportunities we can discuss with you!
- Netflix Streaming Expert (Norwegian)
€1300 - 1.550 gross/month
The Company. Riverdale, Orange is the new Black, Stranger Things, 13 Reasons why. Are you common with the stories or have you even binge watched these series? Netflix ...14 days ago
- Netflix Streaming Expert (German)
€950-1400 gross/month + relocation package available
The Company. Riverdale, Orange is the new Black, Stranger Things, 13 Reasons why. Are you common with the stories or have you even binge watched these series? Netflix ...2 months ago
- Danish Customer Support for Nordic TV and Streaming Provider
€20000 - 28000
Our client offers the position as customer service representative in Stockholm! Are you interested in customer service and don't mind picking up the phones to help out...about 9 hours ago
- Food Delivery Expert (Dutch)
€950 - 1250 per month
The Job. It's a calm and lazy Sunday night. You are sitting on the sofa and dreaming about your favourite Italian pizza or the sushi from your favourite restaurant. Th...4 days ago