Get similar jobs by email Register →
We are searching a suitable candidate for our client an international petrochemical company who has opened new accounting shared service centre in Prague.
This position is open to all candidates with work permit in EU and as well as for Czech citizens.
- Leading two teams:
- Retail - Station accounting & Accounts payable ( Finland, Belgium 9 persons)
- Refinery Accounts payable & Accounts receivable (Bulgaria 9 persons)
- Provide guidance and support to the two team leaders
- Responsible for closing, audit and reporting for the given areas
- Responsible relevant accounts reconciliations.
- Participation on transition of new clients to LAFE
- Various ad hoc questions, tasks and projects within functional responsibility
- Good interpersonal skills (leading people, teamwork, communication skills, negotiation skills)
- Analytic profile with ability to understanding business process and accounting standards
- Loyal, accountable, committed
- English other languages like Russian, Bulgarian, Finnish, Dutch are advantage
- Economic education – accounting or finance
- Computer skills – Excel
- Friendly working environment of an international company in good team
- Competitive salary and benefit package (benefit package includes 5 weeks vacation entitlement, contribution to lunch vouchers etc.)
- Opportunities for further growth and development
Starting date: Immediately
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Security Engineer (French)
€30000 - 50000
Would you like to take the next step in your IT support career? Are you interested in joining a brand new hub in the exciting city of Prague? Then this is your positio...7 months ago
- Dutch Technical Support Specialist in Dublin with Relocation Assistance!
€20000 - 40000
Dutch Technical Support Specialist in bustling Dublin Are you a Dutch native speaker ready for a challenge abroad? Do you want to develop yourself professionally withi...3 months ago