Get similar jobs by email Register →
Established in 1986, Sutherland Global Services is a global BPO and technology-enabled services company offering an integrated set of back-office and customer facing front-office services that support the entire customer lifecycle. It is one of the largest, independent BPO companies in the world serving marquee clients in major industry verticals. Headquartered in Rochester, New York, United States, Sutherland employs over 60,000 professionals and has nearly 60 global delivery centers.
Opened in 2008 in Sofia, Sutherland Bulgaria is a multi-lingual customer service hub and has since grown to more than 1300 employees in three different sites, two in Sofia and one in Burgas which was opened in 2014. Our team of professionals provides technical support and customer service in more than 16 European languages.
Description of the Role:
Network Engineers within Sutherland provide advanced technical support to small business customers for complex networking issues. The position is for one of our customers - worldwide leading company in networking with centers throughout the globe.
We are looking for someone who will demonstrate initiative to grow his/her technical skill set and to earn additional Cisco certifications that we will provide.
- Receive and resolve complex issues connected to routing, switching, security, wireless and VoIP
- Strive to deliver high quality professional service to the customers
- Perform diagnostics and generate action plans to troubleshoot customer’s issues
- Support and collaborate with other technical team to solve escalated issues and follow appropri-ate escalation procedure
- Work in a team, assist team members and provide training to peers and new comers to team
- Document and update customer cases
- Keep up-to-date with new technology products in order to provide support as soon as they are launched in the market
- Fluency in Russian or Italian and very good English language skills
- Experience in a technical support environment
- University degree (Computer systems, Networks, etc.)
- CCNA certification – an advantage
- Experience configuring routers, switches and other networking devices.
- Knowledge of the following: IP, TCP, DNS, VPN and other protocols
- Problem solving and time management skills in a highly complex network environment
- Excellent communication skills and ability to solve customer queries
- Willingness to learn and obtain new skills and competencies
On this position You will:
- Continually learn about in-depth networking issues
- Be aware of the most recent products and technologies even before they are in the market
- Be a technical expert in one or more technologies
- Be part of a strong technical team
- Work with customers from around the world
- Have access to a specially designed Lab
Life at Sutherland:
- We offer competitive salary
- Excellent social benefits package including Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Food vouchers, Compliment Cards, Transportation allowance
- Rewards and recognition programs
- Trainings following the leading global standards for highest quality of Customer Service and Technical Support
- Structured working environment
- Career opportunities
- Great office location
- Team Building activities
If you find this opportunity suitable for you and you want to develop your career in a company which upholds highest industry standards, please send your CV (in English).
The information provided by you is personal and will be protected.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Travel Sales Advisor with Italian and English
#FEEL GOOD WITH US! TELUS International Europe is a multilingual contact center, BPO (business process outsourcing) and ITO (information technology outsourcing) provid...8 days ago
- League of Legends Player Support Specialist with Italian and English
€0 - 0
#FEEL GOOD WITH US! TELUS International Europe is a multilingual contact center, BPO (business process outsourcing) and ITO (information technology outsourcing) provid...about 1 month ago
- Russian customer support consultant
The role The main focus of the role is providing order management, technical and sales support via voice and written channels Requirements Excellent Russian and good E...2 months ago
- Italian Customer Consultant to Athens
Are you a native Italian ready to start a new career in Athens? We have the new opportunity for you! Our Client is looking for a Customer Service Agent ASAP. OUR CLIEN...15 days ago
- Italian Technical Support to Athens
Are you Fluent in Italian speaking and want to gain international experience within customer service and the IT industry? Then we have a golden opportunity for you! Ou...15 days ago