Get similar jobs by email Register →
Established in 1986, Sutherland Global Services is a global BPO and technology-enabled services company offering an integrated set of back-office and customer facing front-office services that support the entire customer lifecycle. It is one of the largest, independent BPO companies in the world serving marquee clients in major industry verticals. Headquartered in Rochester, New York, United States, Sutherland employs over 60,000 professionals and has nearly 60 global delivery centers.
Opened in 2008 in Sofia, Sutherland Bulgaria is a multi-lingual customer service hub and has since grown to more than 1300 employees in three different sites, two in Sofia and one in Burgas which was opened in 2014. Our team of professionals provides technical support and customer service in more than 16 European languages.
Description of the Role:
Network Engineers within Sutherland provide advanced technical support to small business customers for complex networking issues. The position is for one of our customers - worldwide leading company in networking with centers throughout the globe.
We are looking for someone who will demonstrate initiative to grow his/her technical skill set and to earn additional Cisco certifications that we will provide.
- Receive and resolve complex issues connected to routing, switching, security, wireless and VoIP
- Strive to deliver high quality professional service to the customers
- Perform diagnostics and generate action plans to troubleshoot customer’s issues
- Support and collaborate with other technical team to solve escalated issues and follow appropri-ate escalation procedure
- Work in a team, assist team members and provide training to peers and new comers to team
- Document and update customer cases
- Keep up-to-date with new technology products in order to provide support as soon as they are launched in the market
- Fluency in Russian or Italian and very good English language skills
- Experience in a technical support environment
- University degree (Computer systems, Networks, etc.)
- CCNA certification – an advantage
- Experience configuring routers, switches and other networking devices.
- Knowledge of the following: IP, TCP, DNS, VPN and other protocols
- Problem solving and time management skills in a highly complex network environment
- Excellent communication skills and ability to solve customer queries
- Willingness to learn and obtain new skills and competencies
On this position You will:
- Continually learn about in-depth networking issues
- Be aware of the most recent products and technologies even before they are in the market
- Be a technical expert in one or more technologies
- Be part of a strong technical team
- Work with customers from around the world
- Have access to a specially designed Lab
Life at Sutherland:
- We offer competitive salary
- Excellent social benefits package including Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Food vouchers, Compliment Cards, Transportation allowance
- Rewards and recognition programs
- Trainings following the leading global standards for highest quality of Customer Service and Technical Support
- Structured working environment
- Career opportunities
- Great office location
- Team Building activities
If you find this opportunity suitable for you and you want to develop your career in a company which upholds highest industry standards, please send your CV (in English).
The information provided by you is personal and will be protected.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Storage Technical Support Engineer with Italian & English
€ competitive salary + bonus + relocation
As a customer service outsourcing company, our client rethinks and rebuilds processes for the digital age by combining the speed and insight of design thinking with th...2 months ago
- People advisor with Italian
This is a role for fluent Italian speakers with good English who are into new technologies, want to learn more about them and at the same time would like to meet new p...8 days ago
- Customer Service Representative - Russian
€20000 - 30000
Overview of Role The viagogo group – the world’s largest source of live event tickets – is growing quickly and is looking to hire ambitious and talented people to join...15 days ago
- Italian Customer Service Representative
€Competitive Salary + Bonus + Relocation* + Onsite Gym + Pension + Health Insurance + Education Allowance + Subsidised Restaurant
Interested in working in a vibrant English-speaking city while fast tracking your international career working for a highly respected global brand? We are looking for ...7 days ago
- Travel Consultant - Russian & English
€ competitive salary + bonus + relocation
Do you speak native Russian and also English on a professional level ? We are recruiting Travel consultants for one of the biggest brand for an international company. ...2 months ago