Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Network Team Lead|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||4 months ago|
Network Team Lead | Salary competitive | UK and EU Applicants Only Considered | Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced Network Team Lead to join a technology led International Company based in Gibraltar. The successful Network Team Lead will join the infrastructure department and a team which designs and maintains a global network infrastructure. Experience leading a team is essential.
Network Team Lead Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of Network Engineers.
- Provide direction, instructions and guidance.
- Manage work flow of day-to-day operations.
- Perform regular appraisal of team members.
- Participate in cost analysis and budgeting.
- Configure, maintain and monitor network equipment across globally distributed data centres.
- Design, setup and configure complex switching environments.
- Ensure network fabric security and availability.
- Diagnose and resolve live operational issues.
- Automate all of the above.
- Manage routers, firewalls, switches, load balancers, security appliances.
- Research and implement new technologies and products.
- Participate in the Out-of-hours support rota.
- This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, and the job holder may be required to complete any other reasonable duties in order to achieve business objectives.
Network Team Lead required skills:
- Experience in a similar Team Lead position is essential
- Extensive experience as a Network Engineer (CCNA/CCNP).
- EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, IP subnetting.
- VLANs, STP, LACP, VPC.
- Load-balancing local and global methodologies.
- Security: Firewalls, DDOS mitigation, WAF, L1-7 defences.
- VPN Technologies (GRE/IPSec/SSL).
- Cooperative, engaged, learner, teacher.
- Experience of cloud and/or containers.
- SDN, IAC.
- Agile practices.
- Knowledge of DNS tampering, IP blocking.
- Deep packet inspection and keyword filtering.
- Automation tools and techniques.
- Open-source tools.
- Candidates must hold valid UK or EU passports or the right to work in Gibraltar
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International Company looking to expand on their already brilliant and dedicated colleagues. They have an excellent working environment and the successful Network Team Lead will be provided with a great platform to develop their career.
If you are interested in this role and want to know more apply now for further information!
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills: Network, Network Engineer, CCNA, CCNP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, IP subnetting, VLANs, STP, LACP, VPC, Load-balancing, Firewalls, DDOS mitigation, WAF, L1-7 defences, VPN Technologies, GRE, IPSec, SSL, SDN, IAC, Agile, DNS, IP blocking, open-source
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Network Engineer
€2000 - 3000
We are searching a suitable candidate for our client an international petrochemical company who has opened new accounting shared service centre in Prague. This positio...9 months ago
- Unity Developer (Senior)
We are looking for a Senior Unity Developer by one of the leading lights in the mobile game development industry in Dublin, Ireland. A specialist in adventure games, o...5 months ago
- Portuguese Tech Support
€24000 - 25000
Check it out Madrid is Calling! We’re looking for a near native Portuguese with good English! You have a minimum of 3 years Tech support experience in the B2B Sector a...22 days ago
- Portuguese Tech Support - Madrid
€24000 - 25000 per annum
Check it out Madrid is Calling! We're looking for a near native Portuguese with good English! You have a minimum of 3 years Tech support experience in the B2B Sector a...about 1 month ago
- French IT Manager
Expanding automative design company based in Central London is looking for a French speaking IT Manager who will be in charge of their IT equipments for all their offi...2 months ago