Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Teleperformance Hellas|
|Job Title||New Vacancies in CC/TS are now available for Fluent English Speakers! Apply now!|
|Location||Athens, Kentrikos Tomeas Athinon, Greece|
|Date Posted||almost 3 years ago|
Considering a career opportunity in Greece now that the sunny season is starting?
Greece has much to offer in terms of natural beauty. It can also offer career opportunities in one of the best known, largest and most well respected multilingual Contact Centers worldwide; employing several thousands of people around the globe, with offices in over then 47 countries. The Contact Center handles more than 20,000 telephone-based customer service projects every year on a global basis. In our premises in Greece, we have more than 4.200 employees supporting in more than 26 different languages.
We are offering an amazing benefit package that includes:
- A competitive monthly salary in addition to three extra bonuses per year (Christmas, Easter, Holidays)
- Extra payment when you work on Greek Holidays or Overtime.
- Full time long term cooperation with continuous paid training in a modern international, multicultural working environment.
- An incredible relocation package
- Free Greek courses for all employees from abroad and
- An Employees Relations team supporting all new employees from abroad.
- Health insurance arranged and paid for by the employer and 1.67 days off per month of cooperation.
- Lots of benefits and discounts for all employees and many organized activities that will help you socialize with people from all over the world.
Your role will be:
- To receive Inbound Calls, E mails and Chats from existing consumers requiring product support in English.
- To provide superior product support to end-users meaning to maintain, analyze, troubleshoot, and attempt repair of all products.
- To investigate errors and problems; perform root cause analysis in an effort to provide permanent and effective resolutions. While ensuring that call returns to clients are completed in a timely fashion (per commitments) and consumer issues are resolved.
- To follow-up with consumers within a 24-hour period in regards to the initial phone call when applicable, if only to touch base and let consumer know inquiry is still being researched/resolved.
- To communicate clearly and effectively with consumers while efficiently managing the length of calls ensuring minimum consumer inconvenience.
In order to achieve the above you need to speak and write Spanish in a proficient level and be fluent in English. Strong communication and phone skills combined with very good PC skills and an interest in new technologies. You must be willing to work in a fast paced environment and, as you might have guessed, available to relocate to Athens in a few weeks’ notice.
Please note that VISA and Work Permit Support are not provided for these vacancies.
*** You may send your CV via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly to our database
Learn more about us & join the TP Family:
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Customer Care Agent for Famous Tech Company in Sunny Barcelona
€18000 - 20000
Dreaming of living in Barcelona? Do you speak Dutch fluently and do you have a passion for providing excellent customer care? Are you available to start on the 10th of...19 days ago
- Customer Support Specialist (German)
€12000 - 16000
If you speak fluent German and feel hungry for an international challenge, we have this stunning opportunity for you in Ostrava, a beautiful city in the Czech Republic...7 months ago
- Customer Support Specialist (French)
€12000 - 16000
If you speak fluent French and feel hungry for an international challenge, we have this stunning opportunity for you in Ostrava, a beautiful city in the Czech Republic...9 months ago
- Dutch Customer Service Dublin for Industry Leader
€22000 - 25000 per annum + relocations package + benefits
Job Summary Calling all entry level Dutch speakers with a drive to succeed and grow! Here is a Dutch Customer Service job with a sales twist - work for one of world's ...3 months ago
- Danish Tech Support Agents for Amsterdam
€22000 - 24000 per annum
How does working for one of the biggest technology solutions providers sound? Our client is on the lookout for plucky Danish speakers with a strong interest in Technol...3 months ago