Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is an international operator of high quality customer service and technical support various, well-known multinational companies. The employees' well-being is seen as core to business and key to an excellent customer service.
We have great opportunities for Nordic Customer Payment Specialists for a young, Irish co-founded payment solution provider based with our client in Cork.
If you have a drive to deliver extraordinary experiences to customers, an interest in solving technical problems or payment related problems, dealing with different nationalities and you love an exciting START-UP ENVIRONMENT– this job is exactly for you!
• Provide friendly and efficient service to the customers.
• Deal with queries appropriately.
• Prepare creative and accurate messages or send prepared responses to customer emails.
• Find information and troubleshoot problems using provided resources.
• Respond professionally to customer's phone calls with a friendly manner.
• Fluent in either Swedish / Danish/ Norwegian/ Finnish & English (written & spoken)
• Technical/ financial interest
• Passion to discover new things
• Able to provide simple solutions using available resources
• Flexibility and youthful curiosity
• Personality attributes: patient, active and adventurous, natural communicator, friendly and outgoing.
Salary and Benefits:
21.900 Euro (gross) per year + excellent benefits
One month paid training is provided.
First two weeks of accommodation are provided for candidates coming from abroad.
If you are motivated, looking for a new challenge in the payment technologies area and have a passion for helping people please click to apply.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Customer Support with German or Dutch
€35000 - 45000
REED are pleased to cooperate with an international client currently in expansion. Are you looking for a new working opportunity in information technology where you co...about 2 months ago
- Customer Experience Specialist – Italian
Euroccor JSC, established in 2005, is a Business Process Outsourcer (BPO) operating from Sofia, and working for European customers. Our success is based on investing i...25 days ago
- Nordic Legal Advisor
€29000 - 35000
Nordic Legal Coordinator Cork, Ireland Our client is a Global Business Solutions (GBS) Center in Cork who provides financial shared services such as Order to Cash, Pur...20 days ago
- Norwegian Payment Support Agent
Be part of it This opportunity is representing a leading international company who are currently seeking a Norwegian speaker to help them to support their Norwegian sp...about 1 month ago
- Swedish Payment Support Agent
Be part of it This opportunity is representing a leading international company who are currently seeking a Swedish speaker to help them to support their Swedish speaki...about 1 month ago