Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is an international operator of high quality customer service and technical support various, well-known multinational companies. The employees' well-being is seen as core to business and key to an excellent customer service.
We have great opportunities for Nordic Customer Payment Specialists for a young, Irish co-founded payment solution provider based with our client in Cork.
If you have a drive to deliver extraordinary experiences to customers, an interest in solving technical problems or payment related problems, dealing with different nationalities and you love an exciting START-UP ENVIRONMENT– this job is exactly for you!
• Provide friendly and efficient service to the customers.
• Deal with queries appropriately.
• Prepare creative and accurate messages or send prepared responses to customer emails.
• Find information and troubleshoot problems using provided resources.
• Respond professionally to customer's phone calls with a friendly manner.
• Fluent in either Swedish / Danish/ Norwegian/ Finnish & English (written & spoken)
• Technical/ financial interest
• Passion to discover new things
• Able to provide simple solutions using available resources
• Flexibility and youthful curiosity
• Personality attributes: patient, active and adventurous, natural communicator, friendly and outgoing.
Salary and Benefits:
21.900 Euro (gross) per year + excellent benefits
One month paid training is provided.
First two weeks of accommodation are provided for candidates coming from abroad.
If you are motivated, looking for a new challenge in the payment technologies area and have a passion for helping people please click to apply.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Airbnb Customer Service Agent (Dutch or German)
€14000 - 18000
This award-winning international outsourcing company is working with Top Worldwide Brands. By putting customer care on the first place, they make the difference in the...about 2 months ago
- Airbnb Customer Service Agent (German or Dutch)
€15000 - 18000
This award-winning international outsourcing company is working with Top Worldwide Brands. By putting customer care on the first place, they make the difference in the...2 months ago
- Représentant commercial - Digital Advertising or Customer Support
€12000 - 22000
Do you speak French as native level? Are you fluent in English, motivated, target oriented and enthusiastic? We have the great opportunity you’ve been seeking. For our...2 months ago
- Customer Experience Specialist – Italian
Euroccor JSC, established in 2005, is a Business Process Outsourcer (BPO) operating from Sofia, and working for European customers. Our success is based on investing i...3 months ago
- German Customer Service - Krakow - NO Experience Needed
€5400 - 5600 gross per month
Job Summary: Recently graduated? Are you looking for an experience abroad?, one that allows you to see more of the world as well as grow your career? If so, check out ...23 days ago