Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is an international operator of high quality customer service and technical support various, well-known multinational companies. The employees' well-being is seen as core to business and key to an excellent customer service.
We have great opportunities for Nordic Customer Payment Specialists for a young, Irish co-founded payment solution provider based with our client in Cork.
If you have a drive to deliver extraordinary experiences to customers, an interest in solving technical problems or payment related problems, dealing with different nationalities and you love an exciting START-UP ENVIRONMENT– this job is exactly for you!
• Provide friendly and efficient service to the customers.
• Deal with queries appropriately.
• Prepare creative and accurate messages or send prepared responses to customer emails.
• Find information and troubleshoot problems using provided resources.
• Respond professionally to customer's phone calls with a friendly manner.
• Fluent in either Swedish / Danish/ Norwegian/ Finnish & English (written & spoken)
• Technical/ financial interest
• Passion to discover new things
• Able to provide simple solutions using available resources
• Flexibility and youthful curiosity
• Personality attributes: patient, active and adventurous, natural communicator, friendly and outgoing.
Salary and Benefits:
21.900 Euro (gross) per year + excellent benefits
One month paid training is provided.
First two weeks of accommodation are provided for candidates coming from abroad.
If you are motivated, looking for a new challenge in the payment technologies area and have a passion for helping people please click to apply.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Tourism Customer Service Agent (French/Dutch or German)
€16000 - 18000
Are you passionate by the Travel, Hospitality and Tourism industry? Are you quality and service oriented and always ready to help people? The Company. This award-winni...6 months ago
- Finnish Customer Experience Specialist
Asiakasyrityksessämme ollaan vakuuttuneita siitä, että luovuus ja henkilökohtaisten suhteiden rakentaminen ovat onnistuneen asiakaspalvelutiimin perusta. He etsivät uu...about 1 month ago
- English Customer Service Representative to Athens, Greece
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is looking for candidates with native or fluent English language skillset, for a Customer Service job in Athens, Greece. Do you speak English and...15 days ago
- Norwegian Customer Support Agent in Athens
€13000 - 16000
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is looking for Norwegian Customer Service Agents for our client in Athens, Greece Do you speak Norwegian and want to gain international experienc...28 days ago
- Hungarian Customer Service Agent
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is looking for candidates with a fluent or native Hungarian language skillset, for a Customer Service job in Athens, Greece. Do you speak Hungari...8 days ago