Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is an international operator of high quality customer service and technical support various, well-known multinational companies. The employees' well-being is seen as core to business and key to an excellent customer service.
We have great opportunities for Nordic Customer Payment Specialists for a young, Irish co-founded payment solution provider based with our client in Cork.
If you have a drive to deliver extraordinary experiences to customers, an interest in solving technical problems or payment related problems, dealing with different nationalities and you love an exciting START-UP ENVIRONMENT– this job is exactly for you!
• Provide friendly and efficient service to the customers.
• Deal with queries appropriately.
• Prepare creative and accurate messages or send prepared responses to customer emails.
• Find information and troubleshoot problems using provided resources.
• Respond professionally to customer's phone calls with a friendly manner.
• Fluent in either Swedish / Danish/ Norwegian/ Finnish & English (written & spoken)
• Technical/ financial interest
• Passion to discover new things
• Able to provide simple solutions using available resources
• Flexibility and youthful curiosity
• Personality attributes: patient, active and adventurous, natural communicator, friendly and outgoing.
Salary and Benefits:
21.900 Euro (gross) per year + excellent benefits
One month paid training is provided.
First two weeks of accommodation are provided for candidates coming from abroad.
If you are motivated, looking for a new challenge in the payment technologies area and have a passion for helping people please click to apply.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French/Flemish or Dutch Customer Service
€16000 - 23000
Be part of it Our client is a huge international Customer Support company operating just 5 miles outside of the stunning Paris city centre. They believe in not only pr...about 2 months ago
- Customer Service Associate (French or Dutch)
South West England
€18000 - 18000
++Can you imagine yourself living in the lovely countryside of the UK? ++ Do you have experience in Customer Service on the phone? ++ Then this is your position: The C...3 months ago
- IT Service Desk Analyst (UK English, French or German)
€23000 - 23000
For one of our client, an international Shared Service Center based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for experienced IT Helpdesk candidates. The Job In this r...13 days ago
- Customer Service German or Swedish Speaking in Sofia Bulgaria
€13000 - 18000
We're looking for German Speaker and Swedish Speaker for our famous client in Sofia. Your responsibilities will be related with Developing working knowledge of support...2 months ago
- Customer Service Rep - Swedish or Norwegian - Amsterdam
Amsterdam, North Holland
€1 - 1841 per month
As a Customer Contact Representative in our B2C department you answer travel related questions from customers mainly by phone, but also per email and chat. You suggest...2 months ago