Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is an international operator of high quality customer service and technical support various, well-known multinational companies. The employees' well-being is seen as core to business and key to an excellent customer service.
We have great opportunities for Nordic Customer Payment Specialists for a young, Irish co-founded payment solution provider based with our client in Cork.
If you have a drive to deliver extraordinary experiences to customers, an interest in solving technical problems or payment related problems, dealing with different nationalities and you love an exciting START-UP ENVIRONMENT– this job is exactly for you!
• Provide friendly and efficient service to the customers.
• Deal with queries appropriately.
• Prepare creative and accurate messages or send prepared responses to customer emails.
• Find information and troubleshoot problems using provided resources.
• Respond professionally to customer's phone calls with a friendly manner.
• Fluent in either Swedish / Danish/ Norwegian/ Finnish & English (written & spoken)
• Technical/ financial interest
• Passion to discover new things
• Able to provide simple solutions using available resources
• Flexibility and youthful curiosity
• Personality attributes: patient, active and adventurous, natural communicator, friendly and outgoing.
Salary and Benefits:
21.900 Euro (gross) per year + excellent benefits
One month paid training is provided.
First two weeks of accommodation are provided for candidates coming from abroad.
If you are motivated, looking for a new challenge in the payment technologies area and have a passion for helping people please click to apply.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French or Dutch Collections Specialist
€25000 - 25000
French or Dutch Collections Specialist - Dublin As a Collections Specialist, you will perform a range of collection duties including monitoring the status of aging acc...2 months ago
- Customer Service Assistant with Swedish or Norwegian
€16000 - 18000
Be part of it This opportunity is representing a leading international company who are currently seeking a Norwegian speaker to help them to support their Norwegian or...about 2 months ago
- Spanish or Italian Customer Support Advisor
Customer Support Advisor Spanish OR Italian You will be working for one of the best known, largest and most well respected multilingual Contact Centers worldwide; empl...3 months ago
- Nordic Customer Relationship Representative
€2000 - 3000 per month + benefits
Customer Relationship Representative (Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian) Heerlen, Netherlands Company Overview: Our client is the world's largest medical techno...3 months ago
- Swedish Payment Support Agent
Be part of it This opportunity is representing a leading international company who are currently seeking a Swedish speaker to help them to support their Swedish speaki...3 months ago