Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is an international operator of high quality customer service and technical support various, well-known multinational companies. The employees' well-being is seen as core to business and key to an excellent customer service.
We have great opportunities for Nordic Customer Payment Specialists for a young, Irish co-founded payment solution provider based with our client in Cork.
If you have a drive to deliver extraordinary experiences to customers, an interest in solving technical problems or payment related problems, dealing with different nationalities and you love an exciting START-UP ENVIRONMENT– this job is exactly for you!
• Provide friendly and efficient service to the customers.
• Deal with queries appropriately.
• Prepare creative and accurate messages or send prepared responses to customer emails.
• Find information and troubleshoot problems using provided resources.
• Respond professionally to customer's phone calls with a friendly manner.
• Fluent in either Swedish / Danish/ Norwegian/ Finnish & English (written & spoken)
• Technical/ financial interest
• Passion to discover new things
• Able to provide simple solutions using available resources
• Flexibility and youthful curiosity
• Personality attributes: patient, active and adventurous, natural communicator, friendly and outgoing.
Salary and Benefits:
21.900 Euro (gross) per year + excellent benefits
One month paid training is provided.
First two weeks of accommodation are provided for candidates coming from abroad.
If you are motivated, looking for a new challenge in the payment technologies area and have a passion for helping people please click to apply.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch or German Customer Service Representative
€0 - 0
Benefits: 4 weeks of training; Personal and professional development; Competitive base salary; Performance-based bonus; Free provided for accommodation; Refund for the...about 2 months ago
- Collections Specialist
€25000 - 34000
Be part of it Our client the biggest financial payment platform in the world and plays a fundamental service in democratizing services making commerce for businesses a...about 2 months ago
- Mobility Specialist
€20000 - 24000
Be Part of It Created in 2008 in France, this company prides itself on the idea of not having to own a car in a city environment, they want to make travel possible in ...3 months ago
- German Customer Service - Krakow - NO Experience Needed
€5400 - 5600 gross per month
Job Summary: Recently graduated? Are you looking for an experience abroad?, one that allows you to see more of the world as well as grow your career? If so, check out ...about 2 months ago
- Digital Service Specialist (Dutch)
€16000 - 21000
You like to work in Customer Service? Are you pro-active person and have professional telephone manner? The Company. Our client is a Belgian BPO company with an office...1 day ago