Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Nordic speaking CRM Manager|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||Nordic Jobs Worldwide - CRM Manager to London|
|Salary||50000 - 50000|
|Date Posted||7 months ago|
We are now searching for a Nordic CRM Manager to tackle the growing demand for improving internal campaigns for our client. You will be involved in all steps from planning campaigns to evaluating them and continuously work with the stakeholders to improve the campaigns in terms of targeting, communication, conversions, offers and more.
Having a central function within the team you will liaise with the campaign team, product managers and country managers to assure that all campaigns perform at their best. You will also take ownership of what tools to use, how to improve them and communicate this with relevant stakeholders (Business development/Tech/DBA).
You should have a customer journey approach and be used to reporting on the development of the different customer segments to assure stakeholders that they are doing their best in terms of developing the customer life cycle. You are fluent in one of the Nordic languages and are familiar with operating in the Nordic territory.
Key responsibilities in this role are:
- Internal campaign optimization/follow up
- Closely monitoring business critical KPIs for the different markets and taking relevant action when/where required
- Shop; Refer-a-Friend
- Mentoring, supporting and leading the ComeOn.com team and the Telesales team
“Value segment” groups
Player churn and reactivation
Conversion on campaign landing pages
The automated player activation system
Bonus abuser exclusion logic
- Roadmap for A/B testing tools
- Liaising with internal teams from BI, Product, Country Managers, Design, Development to Customer Service
Are you the CRM Manager we are looking for? Can you identify with the the clients brand, have the CRM experience and be the one to lead the team? We sure hope so, get applying and let us know today!
If you can check this list then you probably have this role covered and keep the ComeOn brand growing;
- 3 years + experience using campaign management and email marketing tools
- Fluent in one of the Nordic languages and are familiar with operating in the Nordic territory.
- Highly numerate and commercially aware
- Customer-centric thinking
- Team player with great communication skills
- Data driven
- Interested in online gaming especially casino and sportsbook player journey
What the client offers
At our clients, they put a lot of trust in every individual, they know that if they get the tools and space to do what they do best, they will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why our client have some of the greatest minds in the industry working there. Working hard also means that the employees need to be able to recharge their batteries once in a while, this is the reason why they want their office atmosphere to be relaxed and cosy, come by and challenge them in a game of ping pong or Fifa and if you're not into that, a studio session at the local gym or a cold drink from the fridge on a Friday late afternoon might be your type of melody.
I’m interested, what do I do next?
Waste no time and send your application expressing your interest and why you want to work for us today by sending your CV and cover letter and applying here, or to firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions about the role - call Henriette Husevåg; +47 46795355 or Sara Löfberg +47 40 55 37 94.
Ref: Nordic Jobs Worldwide - CRM Manager to London
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- (Near Native) English Speaking Technical Support Associate
€22000 - 22000
Job Description The Technical Support Associate I responds to basic and routine inquiries of a technical nature including hardware/software, or other designated client...about 15 hours ago
- Dutch Speaking Customer Service - Prague
€35000 - 40000 per month + 40,000 CZECH KORUNA PER MONTH
Job Summary Work in the city with the largest castle in the world dating all the way back to the 9th century (according to the Guinness book of world records). Our Cli...about 2 months ago
- Italian Speaking Customer Service Representative - Heinsburg
€1800 - 2000 per month
As the Summer heats up - wouldn't you like to help others cool down? Speak near native Italian & want to work in Customer Service? We are looking for near native Itali...3 months ago
- German Speaking Customer Service - Dublin
€22000 - 24000 per annum
Love capturing the moment? If you speak German & like helping others with their techy gadget then this is a great job for you. We are looking for a Dutch customer serv...3 months ago
- French Speaking Technical Customer Support Representative (flexible shifts)
€22000 - 22000
Technical Customer Support Representative Join us as a Technical Customer Support representative and you’ll be supporting a world-leading electrical vehicle charging n...about 1 month ago