Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Nordic speaking customer support representative to a big Norwegian company!|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||27000 - 34000|
|Date Posted||3 months ago|
Our client is now looking for a Norwegian, Swedish or Danish Customer Service Agent to Sindelfingen, Germany.
- Are you a native or fluent Norwegian, Swedish or Danish speaker with a profiency level of English and are you looking for a job opportunity in Germany?
- Are you ambitious, customer-focused and do you want to further your career in an international environment?
If so, we have a great job opportunity for you in Sindelfingen, only 20 minutes from the city centre of Stuttgard!
About our client
Stokke AS was founded in Ålesund, on the west coast of Norway, in 1932. Stokke provides worldwide distribution of premium children´s furniture and equipment within the highchair, stroller, baby carrier, home textiles and nursery market segments.
More than forty years after the launch of Tripp Trapp®, the Stokke philosophy continues to be based on one core concept; to design products that are in the best interest of the child. All of our products are designed to encourage child development and to strengthen the bonds between parent and child. From our high, parent-facing strollers, to our award winning ergonomic baby carriers and versatile line of adjustable seating solutions, Stokke prioritizes the needs of the child above all else.
Stokke knows that it is of the utmost importance that children have a sense of connection with their loved ones to feel safe and secure. That is why a “higher is better” and “parent-facing” approach is taken toward so many of our products. These features promote better eye contact and interaction between parent and child.
About the position
As a Nordic Customer Service Agent you will provide premium service to both customers and retailers and build relationships in order to making lasting positive impressions. The position is located in Sindelfingen, Germany. Sindelfingen is a small city within close distance of Stuttgard.
Main responsibilities include:
- Maintain customer data in ERP System (M3) and in the CRM system (SF) to assure 100% accuracy
- Receive, process and track orders from customers by phone/E-mail/Chat
- Ensure orders are registered in the Demandware, Altapay and M3 system for shipment and invoicing
- Follow up of blocked order list every day (Backlog)
- Answer retailer and consumer questions by phone, E-mail and chat
- Advise customers about features, benefits and other details of products
- Issue invoices and credit notes
- Handle transport and product claims, returns and exchanges from customers
- Send newsletters and other information to the customers
- Participate in various other administrative duties of the team
Overall the expectation is for the Customer Service Agent is to:
- Cooperate very closely with credit control and eCommerce team
- Be flexible to participate in serving other markets both serving retailers and end consumers in an international and multilingual team
- Commercial Education
- First experiences in Customer Service or Sales
- Native Norwegian, Swedish or Danish with fluent English is a must, additional languages are a big plus
- Strong service mentality
- Interest in working with and supporting international teams
- Ability to work independently
- Fixed salary + bonus
- Relocation bonus for hotel accomodation
- Fulltime position 40h/w with office hours Mon-Fri 08:00u - 17:00u
Why join Stokke?
- You will be a part of a company that creates smart and sustainable premium products, that through bonding between child and parent stimulate the child’s development
- Stokke is an advocate for ethical trade practices and ensures that our business connections take part in a joint responsibility
- If you want to commit to create high quality products, designed for children and generations to come, we want you to be a part of our team
- Nordic Customer Service or IT Support to Sunny Greece
€0 - 0
Do you speak one Nordic language (Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish or Danish) and want to gain international experience within customer service and the IT industry? Then we...about 2 months ago
- Nordic speaking Customer Service Agent to beautiful Athens! - Experience not required.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is looking for candidates with a fluent or native Nordic language skillset, for a Customer Service job in Athens, Greece. Do you speak Danish and...about 1 month ago
- Norwegian Technical Support to Dublin
Norwegian Technical Support Specialist in Dublin Are you a Norwegian native speaker ready for a challenge abroad? Do you want to develop yourself professionally within...3 months ago
- Norwegian Customer Service Agent to Beautiful Paris!
€17000 - 23000
About our client Our client is the multinational partner of choice for BPO of Customer Operations industry in various sectors. Founded in 1987, our client serves more ...4 days ago