Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Delegate International Recruitment|
|Job Title||Nordic Technical Support Representative 3232|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||15000 - 25000|
|Date Posted||over 1 year ago|
Be part of it
This role is with a leading Global IT services company who operate in 30+ countries. They are currently recruiting in Gourock, Scotland for IT help desk technical support. They offer a modern workplace that allows help desk support workers to enter a lab where they can actually see and handle the machines that they are trying to help the customer on the phone with – so you could say it’s very hands on tele-support! Offices are based in the Scottish sea side resort of Gourock, a stunning town with breath taking views along the Scottish coast line!
This role is perfect for individuals with an interest in technology and a passion for helping people! You will be providing 1st level support for customers and helping to identify and solve issues. Other tasks you will be undertaking include:
• Assessing customers for both technical and business sustainability
• Producing feasibility and maintaining inventories of hardware and software
• Addressing problems and complains over the phone in an appropriate and helpful manner
• Fluent in written and verbal Finnish, Norwegian OR Swedish AND English
• Troubleshooting experience
• Hardware and software experience
• Computer proficiency
• Experience with Microsoft office
• Knowledge of operating systems/servers Windows 98/2000/2003, XP.
• Experience in a customer focused environment is advantageous
Up for the adventure?
If you fit the job description and are up for the challenge we’d love to hear from you today so get in touch!