Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Norwegian Account Manager to Barcelona|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||AM to Spain|
|Date Posted||about 1 month ago|
If you are an Account Manager who wants to push on in your career by working with a world renowned IT company, then we want to hear from you!
Our employees are open-minded, sociable and proactive people who are business orientated and have a keen interest in IT. You will be given the opportunity to forge a career in an international and continuously growing company based in the centre of sunny Barcelona. The partners that we work with are world famous brands from the worlds of IT and technology, digital marketing, online advertising and social media.
Why move to Barcelona?
Barcelona is a beautiful city and is the capital of the Catalonia region of Spain.The city is famous for its art and fine architecture, and of course football. Barcelona has 4.7 million inhabitants and the city has both city life and beach life at the same time. This is one of many reasons that Barcelona has become very popular in recent years. It is also no secret that Barcelona has a fantastic nightlife and good shopping opportunities.
A typical day
You'll be maintaining constant communication with the accounts that you are responsible for in order to help them increase their sales.
You will do this by:
- Maintaining close contact and building lasting relationships with key decision makers
- Regularly informing businesses of current marketing campaigns and promotions
- Acting as the key point of contact for all your clients's needs
- Helping your accounts to identify new business opportunities
- High/native level of Norwegian plus fluent English
- A strong sales background with experience of managing your on clients and accounts
- A strategic approach to business
- The ability to communicate with business contacts at all levels
- Competitive salary
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, 39 hours per week
- Permanent contract
- Excellent, ongoing training and mentoring
- Relocation package
- Free language courses
- Discounts for employees
Sounds interesting? Send your English CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref: AM to Spain
- Norwegian to H&M in Barcelona
€18000 - 25000
Would you like to work for one of the world's biggest fashion companies while living in sunny Barcelona?! Here's your opportunity! We are now looking for Norwegian spe...about 1 month ago
- German Account Manager - Spain, Barcelona
Do you have an interest in technology and want to work in sunny Barcelona? We are looking for German Speakers for a entry level position, who want to work in Barcelona...about 1 month ago
- Norwegian to sunny Lisbon!
€14000 - 29000
We are looking for native Norwegian Speakers interested in working in Lisbon with Customer Support! About Our client: Is a worldwide leader in Customer Experience Mana...about 1 month ago
- H&M French Customer Care to Barcelona
Would you like to work for one of the world's biggest fashion companies while living in sunny Barcelona?! Here's your opportunity! We are now looking for French speaki...about 1 month ago