Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Norwegian Account Strategist for Marketing in Barcelona!|
|Salary||20000 - 35000|
|Date Posted||7 months ago|
We are looking for an ambitious Norwegian Account strategist to Sunny Barcelona!
Are you passionate about the web and new technologies? If you are technical, creative, outgoing and willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment, we have the perfect job for you!
We are now seeking an Account stategist (who are a native Norwegian speaker) to join our growing company in Barcelona.
Why move to Barcelona?
Barcelona is a beautiful city located in the heart of Catalonia in Spain. Our customer has offices 15 minutes from Camp Nou and a stone's throw from the beach! In Barcelona, it will work in a dynamic environment with many other Scandinavian colleagues, while also giving you a different kind of culture. Barcelona is a beautiful city and is the capital of the Catalonia region of Spain. Barcelona is famous for its art and great architecture, and of course football. Barcelona has 4. 7 million inhabitants and has it 6. Largest area in the EU. The city is located around both city life and beach life at the same time. This is one of the many reasons why Barcelona has become very popular in recent years. It's also no secret that Barcelona is famous for its good nightlife and fantastic shopping. The city simply offers everything, and more than what you want!
As a digital Sales Account Manager, your role is to identify and apply the appropriate advertising solutions through an active collaboration with Media, digital marketing and Partners for an online Advertising Agency. You work with a wide variety of advertisers, big clients and should deliver the optimal digital advertising solution.
Your role is based on three different things: Product, Consultant and Training
- You have previously worked with ads for Google, FB or other digital marketing campaigns.
- You have the experience of building up PPC campaigns, and you can combine the various products to implement creative ways to improve our Agency relationships, tailor and share performance-enhancing proposals and sales, as well as promote other Google products.
- Pitch strategies and help agencies to get the best returns on their customers ' advertising investments by working closely with them in an advisory role.
- Deliver consistently against allocated quota, while prioritises and delivers outstanding sales experience to media agencies.
- Communicate with agencies proactively, by phone and email.
- Your passion, education and knowledge in digital marketing should be used to coach and train your customer to get the best out of their Digital marketing campaign.
Our client is looking for:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- A high level of Norwegian, and a fluent level of English.
- Previous sales experience is important.
- + 1 year of experience in advertising or development of PPC campaigns (desirable).
- Strong presentation, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Desired knowledge within Google products such as ads, AdSense or YouTube.
- A team plays with strong leadership, analytical and communication skills.
- Passionate about marketing, technology and online Advertising, with a desire to learn and evolve.
- Full time Position (39 Hours per week, Monday to Friday)
- Salary: €25 000 gross/year + up to €5 000 gross/year in bonus
- Long term contract
- Relocation Package:
- Free Gym Membership
- 6 weeks of intense introductory training in Google Ads products and specific sales training.
- A permanent presence of trainers that will help your personal and professional development
- Established career races to grow in the project
- Ongoing training and certifications in Google products
- Biweekly, monthly or quarterly competitions
- Employment with the world's largest supplier of contact center services
- Excellent working environment, good colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- Dynamic Business casual environment with colleagues of all ages assembled in a highly motivated team
Does this sounds interesting? Apply today!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Wanna work with iGaming? We are looking for Norwegian Customer Service Hero!
We are looking for a new Norwegian colleague to our clients energetic and welcoming office on the sunny island of Malta! Our Client They represent one of the big playe...2 months ago
- Marketing Customer Service for Google Ads (Dutch)
€11000 - 18000
The Company. You want to start your career with Digital Marketing? Do you like online advertising and new technologies? If you are motivated, creative and open-minded,...13 days ago
- Marketing Customer Service for Google Ads (French)
€850-1080 gross/ month (accomodation available)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the current situation with the coronavirus we can only consider candidates already living in Portugal, unfortunately! The Company. You want to star...21 days ago
- Marketing Customer Service for Google Ads (Hebrew)
€12000 - 18000
The Company. You want to start your career with Digital Marketing? Do you like online advertising and new technologies? If you are motivated, creative and open-minded,...27 days ago
- Customer Service in Greece for Philips (Dutch)
€14000 - 18000
The Company. Are you willing to relocate to one of Greece's hippest cities – Thessaloniki – and join a 30-year old continuously growing company with an international t...4 days ago