Get similar jobs by email Register →
Do you have a passion for providing world-class service? Are you eager to work in a dynamic, international company based in the vibrant city of Barcelona? If you also have a Native level of Norwegian and fluency in English, then keep on reading - we have a great job opportunity for you!
Our client is a leading provider of flexible workspace solutions and provides workspace for thousands of the most successful entrepreneurs and multinational companies all over the world. With their services, they make it possible for a small startup as well as a multinational company to access the best workspace accommodation suited for their needs.
As a Customer Advisor your responsibilities include:
- Educate new prospects and inform them about the products to help them select the most appropriate one.
- Contributing to team efforts with all other functions in order to meet objectives
- Accurately record notes clearly in all relevant systems.
- Recommend improvements that will positively impact sales and efficiency.
- Native level of Norwegian
- Fluent level of English
- A fluent level of one other language is a plus
- Experience in Customer Service roles, preferably by phone and business-to-business
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Capacity to listen actively in order to identify prioritised customer needs
- Team worker with a positive attitude that is willing to help wherever needed
- Knowledge of CRM systems is a plus
What's on offer:
- Permanent contract
- Competitive salary
- Central office in the city-center
- Restaurant tickets/Lunch vouchers
- A complete and thorough training program
- Extra holiday on Birthday
- Norwegian Speaking Customer Service
€£19,740 - 24,000 per year
Norwegian Speaking Customer Service Advisors Canary Wharf, London £19,740 + quarterly bonus of 6% + shift allowance There is several weeks training and full attendance...about 5 hours ago
- Norwegian Speaking Customer Support
€23,805 - 25,805 per year
Norwegian Speaking Customer Support Dublin, Ireland €23,805 + bonus up to €2k a year Our client requires candidates with general interest in photography. The role invo...4 days ago
- Norwegian Customer Service
Advancing People Multilingual - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a Multilingual Customer Service Agent for an established company based in Gateshead near...26 days ago
- Norwegian Customer Service Representative
Requirements Native or near native language proficiency in Norwegian. English proficiency and comprehension. Excellent spoken and written communication abilities. Cust...3 months ago