Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Norwegian Content Writer in sunny Malta|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||20000 - 23000|
|Date Posted||3 months ago|
Do you speak Norwegian? Do you have expereince as a Content Writer and are you looking for new adventures?
Get to know your future employer
Digital marketing agency, operating in 20+ countries spread out over 5 continents that develops and grows affiliate brands, specialising in the delivery of high-value traffic that is targeted for specific markets. They successfully create industry changing digital experiences for both clients and partners! The agency is a family of talented individuals and offers a unique, relaxed working environment that boosts both creativity and productivity. Let’s turn interactions into extraordinary experiences!
- You are an analytical individual with a creative twist!
- You can look at a set of keywords, figure out what someone searching for those phrases wants to know, and write it clearly and succinctly in natural-sounding way.
- You have the ability to create new and optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities for our clients and partners!
- You possess strong creative skills and the ability to multi task in a fast paced environment and assist in concept strategies for different advertising channels.
What you'll be doing
- Produce content that builds relationships and encourages taking action
- Contribute to and lead the writing of Online Gambling related content such as social media eBooks, reviews, news posts, and newsletters
- Incorporate SEO best practices into digital and web-based copy — whether blog posts, reviews, Meta descriptions or full websites
- Optimize content according to SEO and Optimization standards
- Be a primary proof-reader
- Work regularly with members of the design and marketing teams to foster collaboration across practice groups, ensuring design and digital best practices are always top of mind during content creation
- Operate efficiently in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, working on multiple tasks with a variety of departments, divisions, and team member’s involvement
- Oh yes, you are an Experienced Sports enthusiast!
What you'll bring
- A strong work ethic. Set your own priorities and go above and beyond to achieve goals that will further the team’s efforts
- Adaptability. You are an adaptable individual who can keep up with a constantly shifting landscape
- Passion. You are the best at your job and strive to create the most useful content for our partners and clients. You are excited by the need to tailor your writing craft to suit a range of requirements, and deliver with skill and accuracy
- Collaboration. While much of the day is spent on individual writing tasks, our content team works closely together as well as with other departments
- Excellent level of Norwegian
Even better if you have
- Previous iGaming experience
- Understanding of SEO
- Sense of creativity with ability to execute on projects and tasks
What the employer offer
- Convenient location. We’re in the bustling Sliema area. Coffee, lunch, last minute purchase, relaxed seaside or maybe a nice smoothie? They got it covered!
- Private Health Insurance. Yes they take care of you!
- Flexible working hours that fits your daily routine
- Attractive financial package including bonuses
- Up to 22 days per year working remotely
- Discounts around the island
- Friday beers get together
- Fitness and Well-being package
- Birthday day off records
- Relocation package
Is this the perfect opportunity for you? Do you match all the requirements? Apply today with your CV in English!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Danish Customer Agent in sunny Malta
€0 - 22000
We are looking for a new Danish colleague to our clients energetic and welcoming office on the sunny island of Malta! Our Client They represent one of the big players ...27 days ago
- Norwegian customer support agent in iGaming on sunny Malta!
€20000 - 26000
We are looking for a Norwegian speaking Customer Support Agent for our client in Malta! Do you have interest or experience with customer service? Are you looking to re...about 2 months ago
- Norwegian Customer Support agent to seaview office in Malta
€20000 - 23000
Ønsker du å jobbe i IGaming-industrien og bygge din karriere innen kundeservice? Vår klient ser etter Norsktalende som ønsker å flytte til Malta! Om selskapet Vår klie...17 days ago
- Norwegian Content Management Agent - Berlin
€24,012 - 26,412 per year + Relocation Package
Norwegian Content Management Agent - Berlin Norwegian speakers, who are looking for a Fresh start in a new city – How does Berlin sound? We have a content management j...8 days ago
- Swedish Speaking customer support in sunny Lisbon, Portugal!
€0 - 0
We are looking for Swedish speakers who want to experience fantastic Portugal and at the same time work at an industry leading company with world-renowned brands! As o...about 2 months ago