Get similar jobs by email Register →
Leo Vegas is looking to expand the current copy writing team. This is a fantastically creative position for somebody with a positive, can do attitude that would like to become part of a fast-paced and growing company.
Reporting to the Content Manager you will be working alongside other Copywriters within the Content Team to deliver high quality content and translations to all areas of the business.
- Producing content for weekly CRM campaigns in E-Mail and SMS formats.
- Revision of automated E-Mail and SMS.
- Creation of blog articles and weekly newsletters.
- Make continual improvements on all areas of website content.
- App descriptions and reviews.
- Game descriptions and reviews.
- Proof reading.
- Product sheets.
- Any required translations.
- Assist the Content Manager with promotional planning and organisation.
- Maintaining the Leo Vegas tone throughout all the content material.
- Creative with the ability to produce innovative and original ideas.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Administrative and organisational skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent self-motivation
- Work well in a team and with a range of creative people
- A keen interest in the iGaming sector, entertainment and the mobile revolution (iGaming experience is a plus but not essential.)
- Preferably relevant degree or similar working experience.
- Native in Norwegian and fluent in English.
Besides a competitive salary we also offer a gym benefit, health insurance and modern and relaxed office environment. If you are not based in Malta we will also provide you with a relocation package.
**Applications in English only please.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Performance Marketing Consultant (Norwegian)
Are you looking for an exciting Online Marketing career in one of the top 5 Tech company in the world? Are you analytical, proactive and passionate by online marketing...22 days ago