Get similar jobs by email Register →
Be Part of It
You will be representing a world-leading car manufacturer who requires Customer Service Advisors with language abilities in order to address their expanding international markets for brand new models hitting the market right now. This organisation provides a contemporary working environment with a diverse team based in Luton Bedfordshire.
You will be responsible for receiving inbound customer calls, dealing with any requests or issues that could range from organising emergency services to helping drivers find their way to an important meeting or holiday destination. In return, you will work in a fun and dynamic environment with opportunities for career development, all while gaining an invaluable international experience! Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Help drivers navigate through Europe with queries on everything from directions to their hotel, to queries about how far the nearest gas station is.
- Perform remote vehicle diagnostics using the latest technology
- Occasionally, managing emergency response calls in the case of accidental collisions and medical emergencies by coordinating the respective emergency services if needed for the customer
- Overcoming language and cultural barriers
- Previous experience within a contact centre environment is advantageous but not essential
- Native or near-native fluency in Norwegian and fluency in English
- Flexible in regards to working hours
- IT literate
- Great communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with customers
- Sensitivity and professionalism to deal with pressurised situations calmly and responsively
Up for the Adventure?
Then get in touch with us today, we can’t wait to hear from you!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Norwegian Customer Service - Belfast
€16000 - 20000
Job Summary If you speak Norwegian and are looking for a customer service job, one where you are not constantly on the on the phone all day AND you have previous exper...3 months ago
- Norwegian Customer Service Representative - Athens
Norwegian speakers interested in a new adventure and a chance to kick off your career? We have an excellent opportunity for those who have no previous experience! It w...28 days ago
- Norwegian Customer Service Agent to Riga
€17000 - 20000
Nå ser vi etter kundeservicemedarbeidere til vakre Riga i Latvia for vår internasjonale kunde! Ser du etter en opplevelse samtidig som du kunne tenke deg administrativ...2 months ago
- Norwegian Customer Service Agent to Helsingborg, Sweden
€24000 - 26000
Nå søker vi en kundeservice konsulent til Helsingborg for vår kunde innen reiselivsbransjen! Snakker du norsk og ser etter en stilling hvor du får jobbe innen kundeser...2 months ago
- Norwegian Customer Service Agent to Malta
€22000 - 24000
å søker vi en erfaren kundeservicemedarbeider til vår betting kunde på Malta! Vi søker deg som er utadvendt, lærevillig og motivert! Er drømmen å jobbe på Malta og job...2 months ago