Get similar jobs by email Register →
Be Part of It
You will be representing a world-leading car manufacturer who requires Customer Service Advisors with language abilities in order to address their expanding international markets for brand new models hitting the market right now. This organisation provides a contemporary working environment with a diverse team based in Luton Bedfordshire.
You will be responsible for receiving inbound customer calls, dealing with any requests or issues that could range from organising emergency services to helping drivers find their way to an important meeting or holiday destination. In return, you will work in a fun and dynamic environment with opportunities for career development, all while gaining an invaluable international experience! Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Help drivers navigate through Europe with queries on everything from directions to their hotel, to queries about how far the nearest gas station is.
- Perform remote vehicle diagnostics using the latest technology
- Occasionally, managing emergency response calls in the case of accidental collisions and medical emergencies by coordinating the respective emergency services if needed for the customer
- Overcoming language and cultural barriers
- Previous experience within a contact centre environment is advantageous but not essential
- Native or near-native fluency in Norwegian and fluency in English
- Flexible in regards to working hours
- IT literate
- Great communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with customers
- Sensitivity and professionalism to deal with pressurised situations calmly and responsively
Up for the Adventure?
Then get in touch with us today, we can’t wait to hear from you!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Norwegian Customer Service
Advancing People Multilingual - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a Multilingual Customer Service Agent for an established company based in Gateshead near...5 months ago
- Norwegian Customer Service - Belfast
€16000 - 20000
Job Summary If you speak Norwegian and are looking for a customer service job, one where you are not constantly on the on the phone all day AND you have previous exper...about 1 month ago
- Insurance Customer Service Adviser (French)
€0 - 17000
+++ Candidates already settled in Barcelona with NIE+++ +++ No holidays in August or September +++ Are you quality oriented and can establish professional contacts wit...3 days ago
- Norwegian Customer Relationship Manager
€28000 - 29580 per annum
Speak both Norwegian and a good level of English? Have you been working in Customer Service for a while now but need to go the next step up? How about join the team in...3 months ago
- Norwegian Technical Service Consultant
Kundeservice medarbeider innen IT-bransjen Vår kunde ser fram til å jobbe med deg som ønsker å bli en del av deres "Estonian Service Desk team" som kundeservice medarb...3 months ago