Get similar jobs by email Register →
Be Part of It
You will be representing a world-leading car manufacturer who requires Customer Service Advisors with language abilities in order to address their expanding international markets for brand new models hitting the market right now. This organisation provides a contemporary working environment with a diverse team based in Luton Bedfordshire.
You will be responsible for receiving inbound customer calls, dealing with any requests or issues that could range from organising emergency services to helping drivers find their way to an important meeting or holiday destination. In return, you will work in a fun and dynamic environment with opportunities for career development, all while gaining an invaluable international experience! Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Help drivers navigate through Europe with queries on everything from directions to their hotel, to queries about how far the nearest gas station is.
- Perform remote vehicle diagnostics using the latest technology
- Occasionally, managing emergency response calls in the case of accidental collisions and medical emergencies by coordinating the respective emergency services if needed for the customer
- Overcoming language and cultural barriers
- Previous experience within a contact centre environment is advantageous but not essential
- Native or near-native fluency in Norwegian and fluency in English
- Flexible in regards to working hours
- IT literate
- Great communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with customers
- Sensitivity and professionalism to deal with pressurised situations calmly and responsively
Up for the Adventure?
Then get in touch with us today, we can’t wait to hear from you!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Norwegian Customer Service Job - Stuttgart
€25000 - 30000 per annum + 10% Yearly Bonus
Job Summary Here is a Norwegian speaking Customer Service Job for those looking for a chance to kick start their career or perhaps you are looking for a career change....27 days ago
- Norwegian B2B Customer Service Representative – Dundalk
€22000 - 24000
Norwegian speaking Customer Service Representative wanted here in Dundalk, Ireland with a big player in the promotional goods sector. This is a Monday-Friday position ...27 days ago
- Norwegian Customer Service Representative to Sindelfingen
Kundeservicekonsulent søkes til Stokke Company i Sindelfingen, Tyskland! Har du et ønske om internasjonal arbeidserfaring og en karriere innen service? Da har vi mulig...about 1 month ago
- Norwegian Customer Service Agent to beautiful Riga!
€10000 - 50000
Nå ser vi etter kundeservicemedarbeidere til vakre Riga i Latvia for vår internasjonale kunde! Ser du etter en opplevelse samtidig som du kunne tenke deg administrativ...about 1 month ago
- Norwegian Customer Service Consultant to Tallinn
Vi ser etter motiverte og engasjerte norsktalende kundeservice konsulenter! Du får muligheten til å bli en del av et internasjonalt selskap og jobbe sammen med et kunn...about 1 month ago