Get similar jobs by email Register →
Have you always dreamed of living in sunny Lisbon? Teleperformance gives you the opportunity!
Do You love to work with service and new technology? Do you generally have interest in the development of various technological products? If you're creative, extrovert and willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done in a hectic and stressful environment where things change quickly, this might be the position for you. We are currently looking for a customer service consultant who can become a part of Teleperformance's growing team in Lisbon, Portugal.
Get to know the company
The company is the world's largest supplier in outsourcing CRM and customer service. They offer outstanding customer service and technical support. The company was founded in Paris, France in 1978 and is a global company in 65 countries with more than 190 000 employees distributed in 311 offices. Working in Teleperformance includes handling incoming customer inquiries through several different channels like phone, email, social media and more. The company offers good career opportunities and has a great focus on Personal and professional development.
Want to know what it's like to work in Teleperformance Portugal? Check out their video here: https://www. youtube. com/watch?v=39CwBhp7k1w
Lisbon is the capital of Portugal and has around 500 000 inhabitants in the central part of the city, and around 2. 8 million throughout the metropolitan area. In Lisbon, there is everything possible to do. It is a city that is close to the sea, can offer great shopping, night life and has an incredible cultural heritage and many magnificent buildings. On Portugal's "Riviera" west of Lisbon, the popular bathsuits are Estoril and Cascais. In Estoril there is also one of Europe's largest casinos. Lisbon can offer, during much of the year, a lovely climate and a glorious weather. This is one of the many reasons why Lisbon has become one of the most popular destinations for European travelers. The climate has what is called subtropical – Mediterranean climate, which means that there are mild winters and warm Summers. Many say that Lisbon is the new Barcelona. Lisbon has simply one can wish for: sun, warmth, good nightlife, relaxed levestil, shopping, culture, big city, parks and so clear surfing!
as a customer service consultant, your role will be to solve and deal with issues coming in through phone, mail and live chat. You want to work with a variety of channels and deliver an optimal customer service experience to each individual customer. You will also;
- Implement creative methods to improve customer experience and relationships.
- Constant could deliver on numbers and targets that have been set.
- Prioritize and deliver an unprecedented service experience to your agencies.
- Communicating with agencies proactively, by phone and Mail.
- Creative solutions for improving communication and call technology
- Relevant work experience from service professions
- Fluent in both written and spoken Norwegian
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Analytical and solution oriented.
- A team plays with good communication skills.
- Passionate about customer service
- A desire to learn and develop.
Teleperformance offers you
- Taxi that picks you up at airport
- Free Training Membership
- 3 weeks of intense introductory training and specific sales training
- Coaching as permanent help and to ensure constant development
- The company will assemble a career line to develop you
- Continuous training and with different certifications in different products and methods.
- Weekly and monthly competitions.
- Employee of the world's largest supplier of contact Service Center.
- Good colleagues, social events and personal development.
- Dynamic work with good working environment that is motivated and wants to go far.
- Fulltime-40 hours per week, Monday to Friday-08. 00-17. 00
- Long term contract
Is this the perfect position for you? Send your ENGLISH CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions around the post, contact Mads Nybakk at + 47 97 66 92 97.
Enter the www.nordicjobsworldwide.com To see all our vacant positions!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Norwegian Customer Service Agent to Paris, France
€19000 - 23000
We are looking for NORWEGIAN/ENGLISH CUSTOMER CARE AGENTS TO PARIS, FRANCE About our client Our client is the multinational partner of choice for BPO of Customer Opera...3 months ago
- Norwegian Customer Support Agent
Vår kleint ser nå etter Norsktalende kandidater som ønsker å jobbe med en av verdens største e-handel og e-betalingsselskaper. I Belfast arbeider du i et Norsk team og...3 months ago
- Norwegian speaking Customer Support Agent to Enschede, Netherlands!
€0 - 0
Are you completely at home around social media? Are you tech-savvy, good with language, customer oriented and are you looking for a job where no two days are the same?...about 1 month ago
- Automobile Customer Service Agent (French)
€850-1080 gross/month + relocation package available
+++ Please apply only if you hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal +++ The Company. Automobile fans pay attention! One of the biggest French brands in ...2 months ago
- Norwegian speaking Customer Service Manager to Limassol, Cyprus!
We are looking for a Norwegian speaking Customer Experience Manager for our client in Limassol, Cyprus! Do you have experience as a Customer Service Agent and want to ...28 days ago