Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Norwegian Customer Service Agent in Malta|
|Salary||20000 - 26000|
|Date Posted||about 1 year ago|
We are looking for a Norwegian speaking Customer Support Agent for our client in Malta! Do you have interest or experience with customer service? Are you looking to relocate to a warm destination?
About our client
Our clients owner is an expert poker player and a star affiliate. Their site was born online in 2011 where a handful of entrepreneurs who had a knack for entertaining others helped build their second home into what it is today.
Why work in Malta?
There is no doubt that Malta is a popular and attractive destination. There are many advantages to living in Malta. Among other things, it is very easy to rent an apartment. Malta is also a very safe country, and according to Eurostat, Malta has only 0. 3% criminal incidents per 1,000 inhabitants. Of course it's also hard to beat 300 days of sunshine a year! For people who love warmth, Malta is almost perfect! English is also the official language of Malta, which means that one can integrate and easily understand other people. Also all health expenses in Malta are free and as long as you are employed in a company, you get full support if anything would happen to you! Pretty amazing! Moving to Malta gives you the opportunity to experience both the city and the beach at the same time. Here you can wander around Valletta and experience the beautiful little streets, which remind you of Italian architecture at its best. At the same time you have many great swimming possibilities just a short bus ride away. If you like to shoppe Sliema instead! The beautiful city of Sliema is located along the coast with a view across the bay of Valletta, in the midst of Valletta and Saint Julian's. Here are the bars of good cafes, restaurants, pubs and shopping. The best part is that all this is 14 minutes walk from your new workplace!
What will you be doing?
You will be the first point of contact with our players through live chat, email and phone calls. All aspects of this role are customer centric and focused on delivering the best possible experience. You will be mainly responsible for:
- Greet and communicate with customers in a warm and empathetic fashion
- Deliver a high level of customer service to customers regarding their queries and inform them about promotions and deals on site
- Identify and support players in difficulties they might encounter
- Enable our players with quality solutions in a timely, personal and professional manner that exceeds the customers’ expectations
- Provide explanations to customers about products/site/policies
- Keep up to date with new information/policies
- Build a trusting relationship through accurate answers and a positive vibe
- Understand, guide and support players in Responsible Gambling
- Collaborate with our Fraud and payments team in customer queries
- Understand AML and report any suspicious activity
- Update customer account/details with necessary information when needed
Who are you?
- A native or fluent Norwegian speaker who can also speak/write English fluently
- You have a positive and a can-do attitude with a flexible approach
- You enjoy learning and sharing your knowledge with others
- You have a genuine interest in iGaming and eager to learn more
- You take pride in giving support to people with empathy and show engagement in delivering an excellent service
- An excellent listener
- A team player that can work independently
- Competitive salary
- Private Health insurance
- Quarterly company and team events
- Annual company trip
- Learning and development opportunities
Interested and ready for a career move? To apply for the service please send your English CV to marte@nordicjobsworldwide. com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Danish speaking Banking Customer Service Agent Malta
Join one of Finland’s largest online bank as a Danish speaking Customer Support Agent Your future actively strives to create the right environment and offer the right ...about 6 hours ago
- Norwegian Customer Service Agent to Paris, France
€19000 - 23000
We are looking for NORWEGIAN/ENGLISH CUSTOMER CARE AGENTS TO PARIS, FRANCE About our client Our client is the multinational partner of choice for BPO of Customer Opera...3 months ago
- Norwegian Customer Support Agent
Vår kleint ser nå etter Norsktalende kandidater som ønsker å jobbe med en av verdens største e-handel og e-betalingsselskaper. I Belfast arbeider du i et Norsk team og...3 months ago
- Norwegian speaking Customer Support Agent to Enschede, Netherlands!
€0 - 0
Are you completely at home around social media? Are you tech-savvy, good with language, customer oriented and are you looking for a job where no two days are the same?...about 1 month ago
- Automobile Customer Service Agent (French)
€850-1080 gross/month + relocation package available
+++ Please apply only if you hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal +++ The Company. Automobile fans pay attention! One of the biggest French brands in ...2 months ago