Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Norwegian Customer Service Agent to Beautiful Paris!|
|Salary||17000 - 23000|
|Date Posted||11 days ago|
About our client
Our client is the multinational partner of choice for BPO of Customer Operations industry in various sectors. Founded in 1987, our client serves more than 550 clients in 15 countries, through a full range of channels via 75 operating centers globally, thanks to an international management team and a passionate workforce of more than 42,000 employees acting in 23 different languages.
Branding a product means giving a product, a face, a personality and a story: in this case it will be a car brand support. Great brands understand best how to feed every day this story and develop this personality through customer support at every step of their experience.
Why move to France, Paris?
Since the 17th century, Paris has been one of Europe's major centers of finance, commerce, fashion, science, art. One of the most beautiful cities in the world, is home to historical monuments such as Notre Dame, the Eiffel tower (320m), Bastille, Louvre and many more. Much of the city was re-designed by Haussmann in the 19th century. The night life is rich with the famous cabarets such as the Moulin Rouge, Lido and the Crazy Horse. Gastronomic restaurants offering cuisine of the finest are numerous and at all prices. This are some of the reasons why Paris is a city to fell in love with!
About the Position
- The agent treats mostly inbound and outbound calls, emails and live chats from customers
- The agent is the contact of the customer: he/she applies operational instructions in order to deliver the best possible level of quality.
- The agent fills in and updates the database and manages the communication average time to achieve objectives.
- At ease with oral expression, relationship management, team work, dedication, engagement and diligence
- Sense of service, quality and result, with a customer-oriented twist
- Dynamic, stress-resistant, reacting promptly and willing to propose solutions
- Norwegian speaker (professional level) + fluent in English
- Knowledge of the product and the customers’ needs (after training)
- Good knowledge of basic computer tools and specific software
- Mastering techniques of distant customer relationship management: advice, sales, care, etc.
- Knowledge of the car industry would be an advantage
The client offers
- Permanent contract (CDI) or 1 temporary of 6 months (CDD)
- 36 hours/week between this amplitude:
- Mon - Fri: 08:00 - 16:00
- Basic salary + bonus per languages used & spoken + performance bonus
- 25 days off 7 days RTT
- Private medical insurance and life insurance
- 50% of the public transport fee reimbursed
- Access to the restaurant of the company, and to the Comité d’Entreprise
- Danish Customer Service Agent to beautiful Riga
€10000 - 50000
Now we look for customer service staff for beautiful Riga in Latvia for our international customer! Looking for an experience while at the same time imagining administ...3 months ago
- Norwegian Customer Service Agent to Paris, France
€19000 - 23000
We are looking for NORWEGIAN/ENGLISH CUSTOMER CARE AGENTS TO PARIS, FRANCE About our client Our client is the multinational partner of choice for BPO of Customer Opera...3 months ago
- Nordic speaking Customer Service Agent to beautiful Athens! - Experience not required.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is looking for candidates with a fluent or native Nordic language skillset, for a Customer Service job in Athens, Greece. Do you speak Danish and...about 2 months ago
- Italian Customer Service Agent to Athens, Greece
Do you speak Italian and want to have a International experience within customer service? Then we have a golden opportunity for you! Our multicultural client is search...about 1 month ago