Get similar jobs by email Register →
New job opportunities available for Norwegian Speakers in Edinburgh! If you have people-facing experience, excellent communication skills and looking to develop a long-term career in Customer Service field, you should definitely apply for those positions!
Our client is a Global Leader in providing Customer Contact Management Solutions and Services and one of the biggest Outsources in the world! Their Clients are one of the largest and well-established Brands in the fields of: IT & Multimedia, Financial Services, Healthcare, Technology, Retail, Leisure.
The Company has over 80 locations in 20 countries and one of their fastest developing locations is their office in Edinburgh.
They have a modern and comfortable office there, with various facilities available for their employees: quiet rooms, Internet café, canteen, fresh sandwich & salads service, free coffee/ tea service and many more!
They’re looking for positive and open-minded team-players who enjoy working with customers and providing them with any support they might require.
The Role: Norwegian Customer Service Advisor (various projects):
- Taking Inbound calls from Norwegian and/ or English speaking Customers.
- Contacting Customers via email/ dealing with correspondence.
- Solving various issues for the Customers: queries, questions & complaints.
- Logging calls on the CRM database.
- Excellent Relocation Package! (For candidates relocating from abroad)
- Life Assurance & Pension
- Health Care discounted packages
- Shopping vouchers and Employee’s Purchase Scheme
- Generous Education Assistance
- Modern offices with leisure areas for the employees.
- fluent Norwegian, with excellent English;
- interest and/ or experience in customer service;
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- strong organisation and multitasking skills;
- ability to work in fast-paced working environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for people interested in international career, but also great in working with customers! For more details, please submit your application via application button below.
Customer service, Norwegian, UK, United Kingdom, Scotland, Edinburgh, customer support, multilingual
Kundeservice, norsk, Storbritannia, Storbritannia, Skottland, Edinburgh, kundesupport, flerspråklig