Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Norwegian Customer Service Representative|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||Norwegian CSR|
|Date Posted||over 1 year ago|
- Native or near native language proficiency in Norwegian.
- English proficiency and comprehension.
- Excellent spoken and written communication abilities.
- Customer orientation and problem-solving abilities.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and attention to details.
- Adaptability and capacity to easily find solutions.
- Proactive attitude.
- Team spirit.
- Good PC operating skills and typing speed.
- Availability for working in shifts.
- Client support by means of phone/ email.
- Offering information/ solutions/ counseling to customers regarding the company’s services.
- Promoting the products and services of the company by means of knowledge, attitude, information.
- Documenting all operations in the company’s database, according to the work procedures.
- Compliance with company regulations with regards to Data Protection and Information Security.
- Attractive rewards and additional performance based bonuses.
- Annual fixed bonuses.
- Full private medical insurance & discounted prices for the dependents of the employee.
- Child birth support.
- Online library access for passionate book readers.
- Health & Nutrition: Health and wellness services @ the office.
- Various discounts for gym classes & other recreational activities.
- Free development training, for both personal and professional purpose, via our E-Learning platform.
- Multicultural and enthusiastic work environment.
- Access to the company’s cultural events including well-known festivals in Romania.
- Lunch vouchers.
- Full relocation package
Ref: Norwegian CSR
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Norwegian Customer Service Representative - Athens
Norwegian speakers interested in a new adventure and a chance to kick off your career? We have an excellent opportunity for those who have no previous experience! It w...2 months ago
- Norwegian Customer Service Agent
€14000 - 28000
Have you always dreamed of living in sunny Lisbon? Teleperformance gives you the opportunity! Do You love to work with service and new technology? Do you generally hav...about 1 month ago
- Norwegian Customer Service Agent to Riga
Would you like to join our client in Riga and be part of their team with a friendly atmosphere and excellent growth opportunities? If so, then you definitely should ap...about 1 month ago
- Norwegian Customer Service Agent in Malta
€20000 - 26000
We are looking for a Norwegian speaking Customer Support Agent for our client in Malta! Do you have interest or experience with customer service? Are you looking to re...about 1 month ago
- Norwegian Customer Service Agent to Lisbon
€20000 - 50000
Our client The client is located in over 150 offices spread over 25 countries throughout the world. The company combines comprehensive customer service with digital, t...about 1 month ago