Get similar jobs by email Register →
Unibet are seeking friendly, passionate and expert customer service agents with a desire to help us exceed our customer’s expectations. A Unibet customer service agent plays a critical part in our mission to offer our customers the best gambling experience. This vital positon requires a multi-tasker committed to great customer service and comfortable under pressure. Agents communicate with our customers via live chat, telephone and email, and utilize a variety of software tools to resolve technical problems in a fun, friendly and fast paced environment.
The fast-paced environment as a Customer Service Agent means no day is like the next…. To fit the profile we are looking for, you need to be an enthusiastic individual who can maintain a cool and professional approach even in the most stressful situations.
This vacancy is based in our HQ in Malta and offers great opportunities to those who want to kick start their career within a young and dynamic company and work with one of the leading online gaming companies around the world.
- Provide customer service to customers via telephone, Live Chat and e-mails in your native language/s
- Perform outbound calls according to the company policies and corporate values
- Guide customers through the site and/or mobile phones and assisting them in using the various services and products offered.
- Resolve all sorts of technical problems reported by customers
- Handle both written and verbal internal communication, which is in English
- Work in a team, support team members and contribute to a good atmosphere on the job
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent team player
- Pleasant personality
- A minimum of at least 1 years’ experience in a Customer Service environment
- Can work well under pressure
- Works under minimum supervision
- Apart from your native language and English, fluency and/or very good knowledge of any other language would be a huge asset. Preference will be given to candidates who can communicate well in – Swedish, Danish, French, Finnish, Dutch
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Customer Care Professional- Norwegian speaking
American Express is a global service company, providing customers with exceptional access to products and experiences that enrich lives and build business success. Eac...19 days ago
- Norwegian Customer Service - Belfast
€16000 - 20000
Job Summary If you speak Norwegian and are looking for a customer service job, one where you are not constantly on the on the phone all day AND you have previous exper...8 days ago
- Norwegian Customer Care Agent - Münster
Münster, North Rhine-Westphalia
€21000 - 22000
Job Summary Any Norwegian speaker out there looking for a job in Customer Care? Have you recently graduated? Do you have some call centre experience? If so we are look...about 2 months ago
- Customer Service Agent
€858 p/m + free accommodation
Be part of it This opportunity is with a huge player in the Hospitality industry who operates on an international scale. The brand has been developing rapidly over the...about 1 month ago
- French Customer Service Agent
€20000 - 22000
French Customer Service Agent - Dundalk Temporary Contract Our client strives to be the worldwide leader in providing high value promotional products for businesses an...about 1 month ago