Get similar jobs by email Register →
Do you want to work in the Foreign Exchange market? Do you have excellent sales-skills and are you ready for a new challenge in Cyprus? Apply today!
Our client offer transparent trading, backed by first rate service. Their software introduces the latest technology to make sure their customers experience is intuitive and convenient.
With an extensive library of technical analysis and educational tools is available from the platform, to help their customers perform to the best of their abilities.
They’ve also incorporated advanced security to keep their customers personal and financial information secure.
Why work in cyprus?
The pace of life in Cyprus is exactly how you want it to be and that flexibility is a big positive. If you prefer it slow, go with the flow – few people are ever very busy. If you like a more fast paced style of life – no matter whether that is partying, professional or outdoors – there is nothing stopping you.The weather is very stable in Cyprus and the summers always seem to last forever so there is plenty of time to enjoy the fabulous beaches. As part of the EU, Cyprus has a very low crime rate and everyone speaks English. On top of that, the taxation is low compared to most countries and there’s a high threshold before you start paying income tax. Flats are cheap as well, so your cost of living is very limited.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Promote the company’s product and services
- Develop and maintain relationships with prospective and existing clients
- Ensure clients receive the highest level of services at all times
- Educate clients on how to use the company’s trading platforms
- Keep up to date with the financial markets
- Follow the policies and procedures set by the compliance department
- Excellent knowledge of English language both oral and written
- Strong computer skills, CRM, Microsoft Word/ Excel/ PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational skills
- Sales experience within the Financial / FX / Options Industry will be considered as an advantage
- Dynamic, innovative and target driven
- Ability to work in pressure in a fast-moving environment
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience, skills & performance
- Relocation Package (including work permit arrangement if needed)
- 21 days’ annual leave
- Be part of a dynamic and creative team with positive and friendly atmosphere
- Comfortable office in the city centre
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Norwegian Speaking Sales Consultant to Athens, Greece!
€15000 - 35000
Are you longing to move abroad to a warm country and work with an internationally renowned company? Do you have a passion for customer care? Then we have the right job...3 months ago
- Sales Agent (Dutch/Flemish)
€20000 - 22000
The Company Are you a sales enthusiast with the right mindset to work in a fast-paced and high performing company? Located in Barcelona, you will find a company whic...about 2 months ago
- Sales Agent (Hebrew)
€20000 - 23000
+++ Please apply only if you hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Spain +++ The Company Are you a sales enthusiast with the right mindset to work in a fast-p...3 months ago
- Sales Agent (Danish)
€20000 - 21000
The Company Are you a sales enthusiast with the right mindset to work in a fast-paced and high performing company? Located in Barcelona, you will find a company whic...3 months ago
- Sales Agent (Norwegian)
€ from 21.000k gross yearly
The Company Are you a sales enthusiast with the right mindset to work in a fast-paced and high performing company? Located in Barcelona, you will find a company which...3 months ago