Get similar jobs by email Register →
- The role will provide resolution to Help Desk service requests within a timely manner and to demonstrate technical expertise and exceptional customer service skills. The roles will require individuals who are highly motivated with a demonstrated ability to work under pressure by handling multiple assignments simultaneously as well as learning new skills and procedures.
- Previous Helpdesk experience desired and solid IT background
- Good oral and written English as well as fluent Norwegian
- Interact with customers via telephone, e-mail, etc. providing technical support and problems solving abilities
- Identify, evaluate and prioritize customer problems and complaints
- Analyze customer problems and formulate plans of resolution
- Utilize all technical resources to solve customer problems
- Serve as a point of escalation for other Helpdesk Services agents
- Assist in identifying resolution gaps at the helpdesk and author knowledge base submissions accordingly.
- Assist in evaluating new products and technologies introduced at the helpdesk.
- Demonstrate and promote superior customer service in handling inquiries, problems, and complaints.
- Strong technical background
- Strong knowledge of all Microsoft applications and operating systems
- Strong knowledge of lotus notes an advantage
- MCP / MCSE / A+ certification an advantage but not essential
- Customer Culture – Is the desire to identify, understand and give priority to meeting the needs of the internal and external customers. It implies a desire to provide excellent customer service and to fully believe in “Think Customer, Act Customer”
- Problem Solving/Analytical Thinking – Is the ability to understand a problem by breaking it down into similar parts and identifying the key issues and solutions. It also involves tracking the implications of a situation in a logical step-by-step way and understanding the cause and effect relationship.
- Co-Operation – Is the determination to work co-operatively with others within the immediate team and beyond, focusing on and committing to the objectives and requirements of the business. It is about the willingness to help others and contribute to a team.
- Commitment – Is the ability, and willingness to support the organisation’s priorities and goals.
Self Confidence – Is the belief in own’s own capability to accomplich a task and select an effective approach to a task or a problem.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Norwegian job in IT Support
€23000 - 24000
What are we looking for? Here we find ourselves looking for Norwegian speaker with a good level of English to join the IT Support team with our client based in Kildare...about 1 month ago
- Dutch Technical Support Specialist
€20000 - 40000
Dutch Technical Support Specialist Are you a Dutch native speaker and looking for an exciting customer support role in Dublin? Then we'd like to hear from you! About t...22 days ago
- IT Support Analyst (German)
€Permanent contract and salary bonuses
The Company. Our client is a multinational company providing outsourcing, information technology, and business consulting services. The company stands out strongly wit...about 16 hours ago
- E-Payment Support Specialist (German speaking)
€26000 - 26000
Are you interested in joining a young and vibrant technology company? Our client is a software company that allows businesses and individuals to receive payments onlin...3 months ago
- Norwegian Customer Service Consultant
€1300 euro per month
Drømmer du om å bo i Hellas og om en spennende jobb der du vil få internasjonal erfaring og nye opplevelser? Dette er din sjanse å ikke bare bli medlem av vår store fl...16 days ago