Get similar jobs by email Register →
- The role will provide resolution to Help Desk service requests within a timely manner and to demonstrate technical expertise and exceptional customer service skills. The roles will require individuals who are highly motivated with a demonstrated ability to work under pressure by handling multiple assignments simultaneously as well as learning new skills and procedures.
- Previous Helpdesk experience desired and solid IT background
- Good oral and written English as well as fluent Norwegian
- Interact with customers via telephone, e-mail, etc. providing technical support and problems solving abilities
- Identify, evaluate and prioritize customer problems and complaints
- Analyze customer problems and formulate plans of resolution
- Utilize all technical resources to solve customer problems
- Serve as a point of escalation for other Helpdesk Services agents
- Assist in identifying resolution gaps at the helpdesk and author knowledge base submissions accordingly.
- Assist in evaluating new products and technologies introduced at the helpdesk.
- Demonstrate and promote superior customer service in handling inquiries, problems, and complaints.
- Strong technical background
- Strong knowledge of all Microsoft applications and operating systems
- Strong knowledge of lotus notes an advantage
- MCP / MCSE / A+ certification an advantage but not essential
- Customer Culture – Is the desire to identify, understand and give priority to meeting the needs of the internal and external customers. It implies a desire to provide excellent customer service and to fully believe in “Think Customer, Act Customer”
- Problem Solving/Analytical Thinking – Is the ability to understand a problem by breaking it down into similar parts and identifying the key issues and solutions. It also involves tracking the implications of a situation in a logical step-by-step way and understanding the cause and effect relationship.
- Co-Operation – Is the determination to work co-operatively with others within the immediate team and beyond, focusing on and committing to the objectives and requirements of the business. It is about the willingness to help others and contribute to a team.
- Commitment – Is the ability, and willingness to support the organisation’s priorities and goals.
Self Confidence – Is the belief in own’s own capability to accomplich a task and select an effective approach to a task or a problem.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- IT Support Specialist (Dutch+German)
€30000 - 35000
Job Description For one of our client, an international IT company, based in the South of Germany we are currently recruiting for a Dutch and German speaking IT Suppor...3 months ago
- Norwegian Social Media Specialist
Be part of it This client is a leading technology company looking for a social media support specialist based in Belfast, Northern Ireland. Our client has a fun yet pr...12 days ago
- Norwegian Payment Support Agent
Be part of it This opportunity is representing a leading international company who are currently seeking a Norwegian speaker to help them to support their Norwegian sp...12 days ago
- German Customer Support Specialist
€Salary Basic: EUR 957 (paid 14 times) + Monthly Performance Bonus: up to EUR 100 + Lunch Allowance: EUR 6 per day + Extra bonus (Every 190 days): EUR 600
GERMAN CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE Location: Lisbon Our client, a successful BPO provider, with offices all around the globe, is currently looking for a German Cus...2 months ago
- Finnish IT Support
€30000 - 35000
We offer: Relocation assistance available Very good starting salary Genuine chance to grow and develop your career long term Ongoing training, including structured lon...11 months ago