Get similar jobs by email Register →
- The role will provide resolution to Help Desk service requests within a timely manner and to demonstrate technical expertise and exceptional customer service skills. The roles will require individuals who are highly motivated with a demonstrated ability to work under pressure by handling multiple assignments simultaneously as well as learning new skills and procedures.
- Previous Helpdesk experience desired and solid IT background
- Good oral and written English as well as fluent Norwegian
- Interact with customers via telephone, e-mail, etc. providing technical support and problems solving abilities
- Identify, evaluate and prioritize customer problems and complaints
- Analyze customer problems and formulate plans of resolution
- Utilize all technical resources to solve customer problems
- Serve as a point of escalation for other Helpdesk Services agents
- Assist in identifying resolution gaps at the helpdesk and author knowledge base submissions accordingly.
- Assist in evaluating new products and technologies introduced at the helpdesk.
- Demonstrate and promote superior customer service in handling inquiries, problems, and complaints.
- Strong technical background
- Strong knowledge of all Microsoft applications and operating systems
- Strong knowledge of lotus notes an advantage
- MCP / MCSE / A+ certification an advantage but not essential
- Customer Culture – Is the desire to identify, understand and give priority to meeting the needs of the internal and external customers. It implies a desire to provide excellent customer service and to fully believe in “Think Customer, Act Customer”
- Problem Solving/Analytical Thinking – Is the ability to understand a problem by breaking it down into similar parts and identifying the key issues and solutions. It also involves tracking the implications of a situation in a logical step-by-step way and understanding the cause and effect relationship.
- Co-Operation – Is the determination to work co-operatively with others within the immediate team and beyond, focusing on and committing to the objectives and requirements of the business. It is about the willingness to help others and contribute to a team.
- Commitment – Is the ability, and willingness to support the organisation’s priorities and goals.
Self Confidence – Is the belief in own’s own capability to accomplich a task and select an effective approach to a task or a problem.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Norwegian Speaking Technical Support Agent
€17000 - 20000
Nordic Jobs Worldwide Nordic Jobs Worldwide gir muligheten til norsktalende som ønsker å jobbe i hovedstaden Tallinn! Vi ser etter deg som har intresse for IT og som h...2 days ago
- Norwegian Tech Support Agents for Amsterdam
€18000 - 19560 per annum
How does working for one of the biggest technology solutions providers sound? Our client is on the lookout for plucky Norwegian speakers with a strong interest in Tech...2 days ago
- Technical Support Specialist (Norwegian)
€17000 - 23000
Being one of Europe´s leading global outsourcing company with over 60 different locations worldwide, our Client stands for diversity and quality. Working for many of t...4 days ago
- Deskside Support Specialist (German)
Frankfurt am Main
€0 - 0
For one of our client, an international company based in Frankfurt, we are currently recruiting for an experienced Deskside Support Specialist candidate. The Job In th...about 1 month ago
- Technical Support Specialist (Swedish)
€17000 - 23000
Being one of Europe´s leading global outsourcing company with over 60 different locations worldwide, our Client stands for diversity and quality. Working for many of t...about 2 months ago