Get similar jobs by email Register →
Are you an energetic creative professional with a passion for online MARKETING and ADVERTISING? Would you like to be supporting world’s largest search engine company? If you are looking for a great job and a great company, stop here – Our clients company is the place to grow your career where world-class trainers will teach you all the product specific information to make you successful.
As a Marketing Specialist you will be a part of a multinational team building new Campaigns, optimizing and localizing excising campaigns for customers.
You will use your marketing skills to review the client’s business model and website and implement the best optimization strategy to achieve the client’s goal.
What do you need to be the right match for this role?
- Fluency in English plus the language required
- Enjoy systematically working through internet content with the ability to be very analytical with Language
- Have the ability to identify and create key optimization campaigns to maximise clients customer potential
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience in working in Marketing or Online Advertising
- High attention to detail
- Have a strong desire to learn continually and grow professionally
- Enjoy the challenges of working with a wide variety of people
- Want to be part of an exciting, rapidly changing industry
- Are comfortable working on a team learning from and supporting others
- Have web skills and web tools experience
- Robust Multi- tasking skills
- Ability to manage your time efficiently to achieve challenging SLAs
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Localisation of existing Campaigns through keyword localisation and ad text localisation.
- Creation of New campaigns using your marketing Insights and Google tools to create Campaigns, ad group structures, ad texts, key words and Negative Keywords.
- Understanding and adapting to ongoing product and technology developments
- Understanding local Market trends and seasonality
- Adjusting bids to suit specific markets, products and trends
- Internet research
- Manage the quality of your work through adherence to the brief using the correct spelling and Grammar.
- Manage maintain and complete a set number of campaigns per week
- Increase export revenue opportunity
- Vibrant, multi-cultura environment near city centre
- Quarterly performance bonus
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free beverages and snacks
- Sports and Social club
- Free shuttle bus to and from Eastpoint (from O2 and Clontarf Dart)
- Subsidised Health insurance
- Pension scheme
- E learning access
- Tax saver scheme
- Bike to work scheme - save on your income tax
- Banking at work
- Holiday Saving Fund
- Regular Saving Fund
- Career Development and progression opportunities
- Paid Annual Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Norwegian Marketing Expert
€15000 - 18000
Be part of it The position is with a large global company who have a hugely international work force and who offer a wide variety of employee perks including subsidise...2 months ago
- Dutch Digital Marketing Executive - Dublin
Dublin City Centre, Dublin
€28000 - 35000 per annum
Job Summary This Dutch Digital Marketing job is for those who speak both Dutch and English perfectly - You have excellent communication skills and both your Dutch and ...about 2 months ago
- German Speaking Internet Ads Assessor - Germany
Are you looking for a job that gives you the opportunity to work with one of America’s top 100 most trusted Companies while also increasing your income from the comfor...19 days ago