Get similar jobs by email Register →
As a Norwegian Appeals Teammate within Risk Operations, your primary responsibilities will be to review PayPal accounts that have been limited due to what is believed to be potentially fraudulent activity and to determine whether the limitation should be lifted. You may be working on both account maintenance and escalation queues and will be using various applications to assess the legitimacy of the account holder or the transaction. You are responsible for reviewing documentation, analyzing data, and determining in a timely manner whether the limitation should be removed. Throughout this process you may need to communicate with the customer for additional information and to notify them of decisions. An Appeals Teammate is organized, efficient, and driven, exhibits strong analytical skills, adapts well to change, and thrives in a collaborative team environment.
Fluent English and Norwegian are required for this role.
- Review PayPal accounts and determine the legitimacy of the account and account holder and associated risk. Analyze account history and trends and perform relevant research to effectively identify problems (70%)
- Contacting account holders in an effort to verify activity and mitigate loss (20%)
- Continually monitor cases and reports to identify trends and notify management of information gleaned from that activity. (10%)
- Customer Focus
- Decision Quality
- Problem Solving
- Drive for Results
- Time Management
- Functional / Technical Skills
Knowledge / Skills Requirements:
- Strong verbal (phone) communication skills utilizing active listening and clearly speaking to customer (in English)
- Strong written (email) communication utilizing proper grammar and punctuation (in English)
- Ability to make discretionary decisions based on research.
- Ability to function in multiple queues covering a variety of tasks with a sense of urgency and follow-through
- Ability to learn and adapt to new software technologies
- Strong working knowledge of external systems, PC based internet and software applications (Internet, Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Basic Knowledge of internal systems & software (Kana, Intranet, Admin Tools, Attack).
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Norwegian Customer Service Consultant
€1300 euro per month
Drømmer du om å bo i Hellas og om en spennende jobb der du vil få internasjonal erfaring og nye opplevelser? Dette er din sjanse å ikke bare bli medlem av vår store fl...2 months ago
- Norwegian Customer Support Agent
Vår kleint ser nå etter Norsktalende kandidater som ønsker å jobbe med en av verdens største e-handel og e-betalingsselskaper. I Belfast arbeider du i et Norsk team og...2 months ago
- Norwegian Speaking Technical Support Associate
€22000 - 24000
In this position you will be responsible for providing problem resolution and world-class customer experiences for incoming service inquiries which are basic or routin...5 days ago
- Norwegian Customer Service - Belfast
€16000 - 20000
Job Summary If you speak Norwegian and are looking for a customer service job, one where you are not constantly on the on the phone all day AND you have previous exper...about 2 months ago
- Norwegian Customer Service Agent to Athens
€19000 - 20000
Drømmer du om å bo i Hellas og om en spennende jobb der du vil få internasjonal erfaring og nye opplevelser? Vår flerkulturelle kunde ser etter Norsktalende personer s...21 days ago