Get similar jobs by email Register →
As a Norwegian Appeals Teammate within Risk Operations, your primary responsibilities will be to review PayPal accounts that have been limited due to what is believed to be potentially fraudulent activity and to determine whether the limitation should be lifted. You may be working on both account maintenance and escalation queues and will be using various applications to assess the legitimacy of the account holder or the transaction. You are responsible for reviewing documentation, analyzing data, and determining in a timely manner whether the limitation should be removed. Throughout this process you may need to communicate with the customer for additional information and to notify them of decisions. An Appeals Teammate is organized, efficient, and driven, exhibits strong analytical skills, adapts well to change, and thrives in a collaborative team environment.
Fluent English and Norwegian are required for this role.
- Review PayPal accounts and determine the legitimacy of the account and account holder and associated risk. Analyze account history and trends and perform relevant research to effectively identify problems (70%)
- Contacting account holders in an effort to verify activity and mitigate loss (20%)
- Continually monitor cases and reports to identify trends and notify management of information gleaned from that activity. (10%)
- Customer Focus
- Decision Quality
- Problem Solving
- Drive for Results
- Time Management
- Functional / Technical Skills
Knowledge / Skills Requirements:
- Strong verbal (phone) communication skills utilizing active listening and clearly speaking to customer (in English)
- Strong written (email) communication utilizing proper grammar and punctuation (in English)
- Ability to make discretionary decisions based on research.
- Ability to function in multiple queues covering a variety of tasks with a sense of urgency and follow-through
- Ability to learn and adapt to new software technologies
- Strong working knowledge of external systems, PC based internet and software applications (Internet, Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Basic Knowledge of internal systems & software (Kana, Intranet, Admin Tools, Attack).
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Norwegian Speaking Customer Service
€£19,740 - 24,000 per year
Norwegian Speaking Customer Service Advisors Canary Wharf, London £19,740 + quarterly bonus of 6% + shift allowance There is several weeks training and full attendance...5 days ago
- Norwegian Customer Service Representative
Requirements Native or near native language proficiency in Norwegian. English proficiency and comprehension. Excellent spoken and written communication abilities. Cust...18 days ago
- Norwegian Customer Support Advisor
€1045 + up to 200 of performance bonus
*** NORWEGIAN CUSTOMER SUPPORT ADVISORS, Athens - GREECE *** You will be working for one of the best known, largest and most well respected multilingual Contact Center...about 1 month ago
- Norwegian Customer Support
*** Norwegian Customer Support, Lisbon - Portugal *** Are You Looking for International Experience? Would you Like to work for an Award winning team and be part of an ...about 1 month ago
- Norwegian Photography Support Associate
€24000 - 24000
NORWEGIAN PHOTOGRAPHY SUPPORT AGENT We’re seeking Photography Support Agents to provide first class customer support to consumers of one of the world’s most recognised...2 months ago