Get similar jobs by email Register →
As a Norwegian Appeals Teammate within Risk Operations, your primary responsibilities will be to review PayPal accounts that have been limited due to what is believed to be potentially fraudulent activity and to determine whether the limitation should be lifted. You may be working on both account maintenance and escalation queues and will be using various applications to assess the legitimacy of the account holder or the transaction. You are responsible for reviewing documentation, analyzing data, and determining in a timely manner whether the limitation should be removed. Throughout this process you may need to communicate with the customer for additional information and to notify them of decisions. An Appeals Teammate is organized, efficient, and driven, exhibits strong analytical skills, adapts well to change, and thrives in a collaborative team environment.
Fluent English and Norwegian are required for this role.
- Review PayPal accounts and determine the legitimacy of the account and account holder and associated risk. Analyze account history and trends and perform relevant research to effectively identify problems (70%)
- Contacting account holders in an effort to verify activity and mitigate loss (20%)
- Continually monitor cases and reports to identify trends and notify management of information gleaned from that activity. (10%)
- Customer Focus
- Decision Quality
- Problem Solving
- Drive for Results
- Time Management
- Functional / Technical Skills
Knowledge / Skills Requirements:
- Strong verbal (phone) communication skills utilizing active listening and clearly speaking to customer (in English)
- Strong written (email) communication utilizing proper grammar and punctuation (in English)
- Ability to make discretionary decisions based on research.
- Ability to function in multiple queues covering a variety of tasks with a sense of urgency and follow-through
- Ability to learn and adapt to new software technologies
- Strong working knowledge of external systems, PC based internet and software applications (Internet, Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Basic Knowledge of internal systems & software (Kana, Intranet, Admin Tools, Attack).
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Norwegian Sportsbook CRM Executive
€25000 + 10% Bonus
Vi ser nå etter en Norsktalende Sportsbook CRM Executive til å jobbe i det sentrale Betting teamet med alle «Sportsbook Brands» til kunden vår. I en veldig spennende n...17 days ago
- Norwegian Customer Service Agent
€14000 - 28000
Have you always dreamed of living in sunny Lisbon? Teleperformance gives you the opportunity! Do You love to work with service and new technology? Do you generally hav...28 days ago
- Norwegian Technical Support to Barcelona
Do you have an interest in technology and want to work in sunny Barcelona? We are looking for Norwegian Speakers who want to work in Barcelona, Spain. We look after ...3 months ago
- Norwegian Customer Service Agent to Riga
Would you like to join our client in Riga and be part of their team with a friendly atmosphere and excellent growth opportunities? If so, then you definitely should ap...28 days ago
- Norwegian Back Office Agent in Poland
€1000 - 6000
Nå ser vi i Nordic Jobs Wordwide etter Norsktalende som ser etter nye muligheter innen Kundeservice. Har du et ønske om å tilegne deg nye kunnskaper, og samtidig få en...28 days ago