Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Norwegian Risk Operations Appeals Teammate|
|Salary||Annual Bonus, Fully subsidised Medical Insurance (VHI), 25 days holidays, Free onsite Gym, Subsidised restaurant and free tea / coffee|
|Date Posted||about 1 year ago|
As a Norwegian Risk Appeals Agent within Risk Operations, your primary responsibilities will be to review PayPal accounts that have been limited due to what is believed to be potentially fraudulent activity and to determine whether the limitation should be lifted. You may be working on both account maintenance and escalation queues and will be using various applications to assess the legitimacy of the account holder or the transaction. You are responsible for reviewing documentation, analyzing data, and determining in a timely manner whether the limitation should be removed. Throughout this process you may need to communicate with the customer for additional information and to notify them of decisions. An Appeals Agent within Risk Operations is organized, efficient, and driven, exhibits strong analytical skills, adapts well to change, and thrives in a collaborative team environment.
Fluent Norwegian and English are required for this role.
- Review PayPal accounts and determine the legitimacy of the account and account holder and associated risk. Analyze account history and trends and perform relevant research to effectively identify problems (70%)
- Contacting account holders in an effort to verify activity and mitigate loss (20%)
- Continually monitor cases and reports to identify trends and notify management of information gleaned from that activity. (10%)
- Customer Focus
- Decision Quality
- Problem Solving
- Drive for Results
- Time Management
- Functional / Technical Skills
Knowledge / Skills Requirements:
- Strong verbal (phone) communication skills utilizing active listening and clearly speaking to customer (in English)
- Strong written (email) communication utilizing proper grammar and punctuation (in English)
- Ability to make discretionary decisions based on research.
- Ability to function in multiple queues covering a variety of tasks with a sense of urgency and follow-through
- Ability to learn and adapt to new software technologies
- Strong working knowledge of external systems, PC based internet and software applications (Internet, Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Basic Knowledge of internal systems & software (Kana, Intranet, Admin Tools, Attack).
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Russian Customer Solutions Teammate
€20000 - 40000
As a teammate within Customer Solutions (Russian), your primary responsibilities will be assisting our customers and helping to resolve their inquiries. By using the l...about 2 months ago
- Spoof Processing Teammate (German)
€0 - 50000
Wir suchen Mitarbeiter für das Risikomanagement und die Betrugsprävention an unserem Standort in Dundalk. Als Risk Agent im Spoof-Team bearbeiten Sie interne Vorgänge ...about 2 months ago
- Norwegian Customer Service - Belfast
€16000 - 20000
Job Summary If you speak Norwegian and are looking for a customer service job, one where you are not constantly on the on the phone all day AND you have previous exper...9 days ago
- Norwegian Customer Care Agent - Münster
Münster, North Rhine-Westphalia
€21000 - 22000
Job Summary Any Norwegian speaker out there looking for a job in Customer Care? Have you recently graduated? Do you have some call centre experience? If so we are look...23 minutes ago
- Norwegian Customer Service Job - Stuttgart
€25000 - 30000 per annum + 10% Yearly Bonus
Job Summary Here is a Norwegian speaking Customer Service Job for those looking for a chance to kick start their career or perhaps you are looking for a career change....9 days ago