Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Norwegian Risk Operations Appeals Teammate|
|Salary||Annual Bonus, Fully subsidised Medical Insurance (VHI), 25 days holidays, Free onsite Gym, Subsidised restaurant and free tea / coffee|
|Date Posted||11 months ago|
As a Norwegian Risk Appeals Agent within Risk Operations, your primary responsibilities will be to review PayPal accounts that have been limited due to what is believed to be potentially fraudulent activity and to determine whether the limitation should be lifted. You may be working on both account maintenance and escalation queues and will be using various applications to assess the legitimacy of the account holder or the transaction. You are responsible for reviewing documentation, analyzing data, and determining in a timely manner whether the limitation should be removed. Throughout this process you may need to communicate with the customer for additional information and to notify them of decisions. An Appeals Agent within Risk Operations is organized, efficient, and driven, exhibits strong analytical skills, adapts well to change, and thrives in a collaborative team environment.
Fluent Norwegian and English are required for this role.
- Review PayPal accounts and determine the legitimacy of the account and account holder and associated risk. Analyze account history and trends and perform relevant research to effectively identify problems (70%)
- Contacting account holders in an effort to verify activity and mitigate loss (20%)
- Continually monitor cases and reports to identify trends and notify management of information gleaned from that activity. (10%)
- Customer Focus
- Decision Quality
- Problem Solving
- Drive for Results
- Time Management
- Functional / Technical Skills
Knowledge / Skills Requirements:
- Strong verbal (phone) communication skills utilizing active listening and clearly speaking to customer (in English)
- Strong written (email) communication utilizing proper grammar and punctuation (in English)
- Ability to make discretionary decisions based on research.
- Ability to function in multiple queues covering a variety of tasks with a sense of urgency and follow-through
- Ability to learn and adapt to new software technologies
- Strong working knowledge of external systems, PC based internet and software applications (Internet, Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Basic Knowledge of internal systems & software (Kana, Intranet, Admin Tools, Attack).
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Norwegian Customer Service - Belfast
€16000 - 20000
Job Summary If you speak Norwegian and are looking for a customer service job, one where you are not constantly on the on the phone all day AND you have previous exper...about 1 month ago
- Norwegian Customer Service - Cluj
€0 - 0
Job Summary Here is a Norwegian speaking Customer Service job for a fresh and vibrant Norwegian speaker who also has a good level of English in Cluj, Romania. If you h...about 1 month ago
- Norwegian Medical Advisor for Pharmaceutical Giant
€28000 - 35000 per annum
Job Summary: If you speak Norwegian, have a good level of English and have a degree in in Pharmaceuticals, chemistry, Nursing, nutrition and/or the natural sciences th...3 months ago
- English Associate Operations Manager
€30000 - 35000
Be part of it This client is a leading global IT company who operate worldwide. They highly value their employees as is evident from the generous salary and employee b...about 1 month ago
- Operations Manager (French+Spanish)
€40000 - 40000
The Company Our client is a service provider specialized in Claims Management for the Insurance Industry. The Job You will be responsible for improving performance, pr...2 months ago