Get similar jobs by email Register →
Technology Sales Account Manager – Norwegian Market at Oracle (based in Malaga, Spain)
Oracle Direct is our EMEA Inside sales organisation selling all Oracle Technology solutions and services. This truly multicultural line of business has grown rapidly in last 10 years from 40 to over 1,000 people and has become the Talent Development Centre for EMEA. Successful candidates will be offered world class training + structured career development to ensure you reach your maximum potential as a Technology sales professional. Oracle’s Future Business Leaders and Sales Stars are developed from the” Talent Pool” of Oracle Direct, offering unparalleled future career opportunities within the Oracle global organisation. The primary focus of this exciting new role is to sell Oracle Technology solutions to existing Oracle customers and prospecting for new customers in the Norwegian Market.
- Works in an agreed and coordinated manner with the Oracle Technology Field Sales representatives in Norwegian territory.
- Provides specific Technology product expertise to facilitate the closing of deals within sales representatives territory.
- Generating and following up on opportunities, including qualifying and prioritizing opportunities with new and existing accounts.
- Interacts with sales team(s) (incl. Pre-sales & I-tech) to architect the solution and develop and execute solutions strategies for market.
- Manages solution opportunities to obtain appropriate and necessary resources for all qualified opportunities.
- Leads teams in the sales process for establishing market visibility and deal visibility.
- Builds and maintains a network and up to date specific industry or product knowledge.
- Maximising the use of existing resources (I.e. Business Development Group, Partners, etc.) in the execution of demand generation activities and coverage of the territory.
Personal skills and qualifications
- Proven track record in an IT sales environment.
- Excellent communication, negotiating and closing skills with prospects and customers.
- Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle Technology competitors an advantage but not necessary.
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills.
- Ability to solve complex technical problems within accounts and in complex business environments.
- Thorough understanding of the sales process /cycle.
- Team player who can motivate and lead.
- Fluency in Norwegian and English is essential.
- Coaching, mentoring and training skills.
- Presentation and product demonstration experience.
What we offer
- Considerable investment in employees and their career development (including intensive Foundation Training course, IT, product, sales and personal skills development training)
- Challenging, dynamic, and fun working environment
- Competitive, performance related salary
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Norwegian Speaking Sales Consultant
€30000 - 33000
Nå søker Loyalty Nordic etter deg som salgskonsulent for deres kunde Hafslund i Stockholm! Har du et salgsdriv uten like og trives du i en kultur hvor gode resultater ...3 days ago
- Norwegian Sales Development Representative
Are you passionate about IT? Are you a high-performer who is looking to challenge themselves and to develop alongside a fast-growing and international company? Do you ...17 days ago
- Norwegian Speaking Inside Sales Representative
€Up to £18500 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Norwegian Speaking Inside Sales Representative Liverpool Permanent / Full-time £18.5K + Bonus (quarterly) + Benefits The client: Our client, who provides the world's l...9 days ago
- Inside Sales Account Manager - Eastern Europe Market
€£23000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits + Travel Allowance
Inside Sales Account Manager - Eastern Europe Market Full-Time Permanent Sunbury-on-Thames Up to £25K + bonus + benefits + travel allowance We are currently looking fo...18 days ago
- Sales Specialist (French)
€17000 - 24000
Do you have strong business acumen and sales affinity? Are you looking to develop your skills and career by working for one of the world’s leading hardware company? Ou...5 days ago