Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Norwegian Speakers for Nordic Leading IT Company|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||3 months ago|
We are looking for a 1st Line Norwegian Speaking IT Customer Support Specialist to beautiful Tallinn in E-Estonia! Are you looking for an adventure abroad? International experience with one of the biggest IT Companies in the Nordic regions? Do you have a passion for technology? Then this is the job for you!
Working with our client in Tallinn, Estonia!
Our Client is a huge Scandinavian IT company with offshore offices in Tallinn, Estonia! They are seeking a 1st Line IT Customer Support Specialist to join their existing Scandinavian team! Working as part of a dedicated Lithuanian speaking support team this role will involve supporting customers using our client's IT software! The successful candidate will be responsible for providing helpdesk support and guidance to customers based in Lithuania.
Tallinn has become a hub for IT companies all over the world and our client has set up an offshore office to provide exceptional support to customers! Tallinn is a great city and has developed rapidly over the last 10 years. The life style is cheaper than Scandinavian, and this role promises a great salary for a comfortable life! There are many places for shopping, great nightlife, and excellent architecture. Live in a great neighborhood alongside other Lithuanians as our client promises to make you feel very welcome!
Required skills: Some customer service experience, excellent communication skills, personality, mature and professional attitude, interest in and basic aptitude for I.T.
To be successful in this role you need to:
- Study the customer’s business logics and technical environment.
- Have very good Norwegian language skills (both written and spoken).
- Excellent communication skills with a genuine enthusiasm towards a career in IT Be an experienced computer user.
- Have previous working experience and/or education in IT support area but this can also be trained so don't worry!
- Have solution-oriented mindset and ability to prioritize your tasks.
- Finally, and most importantly you need to be a good listener with a positive attitude.
Our client promises to support you with these benefits:
- Finding a place to live and signing a rental contract
- Moving your belongings to Estonia
- Picking you up upon arrival
- Handling all immigration and registration formalities – getting you Estonian identification documents
- Organizing an internet connection set up in your new home
- Helping you to find a family doctor. Our client in Estonia will pay for your services – you do not have to pay anything.
- Gym allowance
- Free public Transport to and from work
- Massages at work
- Amazing office space
- Working alongside other Lithuanians
- Great salary and comfortable living
- Healthy living plan
- It can happen that your job requires travelling outside Estonia and Tallinn now and then
- Regular health checks with sick leave compensation from the first day.
- Opportunity to be engaged in different projects.
- Working in big and international company where you have all the possibilities to grow and lear
Sounds like a dream job? Apply by sending your CV to email@example.com!
- Norwegian speakers customer support to vibrant Belfast!
€16000 - 21000
Do you dream of living in the capital of Northern Ireland? Belfast is for you ! Our client works in collaboration with one of the world's largest e-commerce and intern...3 months ago
- Nordic Tech Genius to Dublin! Work as a IT Support!
We are looking for YOU who speak Norwegian to an exciting position in Dublin! As a technical support analyst, you will work on resolving remote users ' IT issues using...11 days ago
- Norwegian speaking IT support in sunny Lisbon, Portugal!
€0 - 0
Our Client They are a renowned global IT service and consulting company, presently developing our tech footprint in Lisbon (Parque das Nações). Job Description As a Se...2 months ago
- We are looking for a Norwegian speaking Customer Support Agent for our client in Malta!
€20000 - 23000
Do you have an interest or experience with Customer Service? Are you looking to relocate to a warm destination? About our client Our clients owner is an expert poker p...2 months ago