Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Head Hunt International|
|Job Title||Norwegian speakers required in Athens, Greece!|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||over 2 years ago|
A global leader in Customer Contact Management Solutions and Services in the multilingual sector and deliver multi-channel support to their clients across Europe. Their site in Athens is growing by the day and they are looking for candidates to start with them as soon as possible. The experience gained within the company will add great value to your CV.
Be a part of a multinational company and enjoy a lots of benefits!
- Handle inbound calls
- Identify the best solution of customer quarries
- Solve technical issue of customers
- Provide basic trouble shooting
- Handle customer quarries by phone, email or chat
- Fluent Norwegian and English
- Strong PC skills
- Team player, Ambitious, Hard working
- Customer Care oriented
- Eager to learn new skills
- Ready to relocate to Athens, Greece
- Flight ticket to Greece
- Taxi from airport
- 2 weeks hotel accommodation
- Assistance in finding a flat
- Professional training provided by experts
- Great chance to develop your career
- Low costs of living
- Free Greek Language courses
- You will be paid extra if you work on Sundays, on Greek Holidays or Overtime
- Medical insurance
Online Chat – Talk to the Recruitment Consultant right now.
Head Hunt International is always committed to provide fast and effective recruitment services to all the job seekers and clients. Generally an applicant has to wait from few days to few weeks to be contacted by recruitment companies and in most cases they are never contacted back at all. We understand the feeling and urgency of a job seeker query so in order to minimize the response time and talk to you as soon as possible. We are available online most of hours in a day.
If you want to talk immediately with one of our online recruitment to discuss your job application or any future job possibility in Multilingual sector in Europe through Head Hunt International, please apply for this job and you will receive the further instructions by email or text message to chat with us immediately.
Keywords :Fluent Norwegian, Customer Service, CS, Technical Support, IT, Athens, Greece, vacancy, job, permanent contract, hiring, fluent English, opportunity, abroad, entry level, work experience.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Norwegian Customer Service Representative
Requirements Native or near native language proficiency in Norwegian. English proficiency and comprehension. Excellent spoken and written communication abilities. Cust...20 days ago
- Norwegian Customer Support Advisor
€1045 + up to 200 of performance bonus
*** NORWEGIAN CUSTOMER SUPPORT ADVISORS, Athens - GREECE *** You will be working for one of the best known, largest and most well respected multilingual Contact Center...about 1 month ago
- Norwegian Customer Support
*** Norwegian Customer Support, Lisbon - Portugal *** Are You Looking for International Experience? Would you Like to work for an Award winning team and be part of an ...about 1 month ago
- Norwegian Photography Support Associate
€24000 - 24000
NORWEGIAN PHOTOGRAPHY SUPPORT AGENT We’re seeking Photography Support Agents to provide first class customer support to consumers of one of the world’s most recognised...2 months ago
- Norwegian Customer Service Adviser
Be Part of It You will be representing a world-leading car manufacturer who requires Customer Service Advisors with language abilities in order to address their expand...3 months ago