Get similar jobs by email Register →
Looking to gain international experience while experienceing fantastic Luton, which is only about 40 min away from London? Do you have an interest in customer service? Then we want to hear from you!
Our client has a great focus on Customer engagement and is committed to improving business performance for over 450 global clients across multiple continents. The company works with banking and finance, insurance, health insurance, technology, media and communications, retail and e-commerce, travel and transportation.
Working in Luton
Luton is a town in England located about 50 km. North of London. Luton has a rich culture and it is worth watching Luton St. Patrick's Festival, where there is a great festival, parades, markets, music and events with Irish themes. The city also has great architecture, parks and great shopping opportunities.
In this position you will become a part of something new and become a part of a Norwegian team in Luton. As a customer service advisor on this project you will be involved in incoming calls from customers, who call in for help in launching emergency service to help the driver find your way to important meetings, or the holiday destination. It may also apply to other situations that may occur if the motorist is the victim of an accident. To manage these tasks you will be trained in using some of the most advanced technologies on the market.
- Provide a high level of professionalism and customer service for a world-leading brand
- Manage and respond to incoming phone calls and email requests
- Resolve inquiries orally, in writing and online
- Maintain and promote a positive attitude while meeting your productivity goals
- Maintain high confidentiality at all times
Requirements for the position
- 12 months experience from a similar role, with high tempo
- Upper secondary school completed
- You speak Norwegian and English
- The ability to quickly create a report with the customer or emergency services over the phone.
- The sensitivity and professionalism of effectively reading the situation
- Previous Customer Service experience is one plus, but not a requirement
- Good computer user
The client offers
- 2 weeks training
- A lot of support and help in the initial phase
- Relocation Package - Seven Nights in Business Apartment upon Arrival
- Repaid airfare
- Help finding permanent housing
Ref: Luton nor
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Norwegian speaking Customer Support to sunny Barcelona!
Do you have a passion for first class customer service and want to work in Barcelona? Then this is your shot! About the company Out client consists of teams that work ...about 2 months ago
- Norwegian Speaking Advisor - Customer Support
€10000 - 16000
We are looking for a Norwegian Customer Support Advisor to join our team! Your future project As a Customer Support Advisor, you will: Assist clients via inbound calls...about 2 months ago
- Norwegian speaking Customer Support Agent to Enschede, Netherlands!
€0 - 0
Are you completely at home around social media? Are you tech-savvy, good with language, customer oriented and are you looking for a job where no two days are the same?...8 days ago
- German speaking Customer Advisor to lovely Lisbon
€10000 - 14000
Are you looking for valuable work experience in Lisbon? We are offering German speakers the opportunity to join one of the largest companies in the customer support fi...5 days ago
- Norwegian speaking Technical Support Agent to Lisbon
Would you like to develop a career as a Technical support for one of the worlds biggest IT-Companies? Our client Our client are a renowned global IT service and consul...8 days ago