Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Recruitment Direct|
|Job Title||Norwegian Speaking Customer Service Advisors - Excellent and relocation assistance|
|Job Type||Temporary Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||15k - 19k per year + relocation|
|Date Posted||over 3 years ago|
Our client based in Athens is a leading worldwide international call centre outsourcer for many leading companies whose brands are recognised throughout the world.
This is a large worldwide company, offering stable long term employment.
Excellent opportunity to join a leading company and enjoy the sunshine.
Great training provided and working in superb working environment.
- Answer customers' enquiries over the phone
- Advise Norwegian speaking customers via the telephone and email
- Trying to resolve customer issues and if not possible then escalating them and issuing a case number
- Native level Norwegian
- Strong interest in Information Technology
- Highly motivated and eager to learn
- Flexibility to work 8 hour shifts on a daily basis (Monday to Friday, 9 am to 10 pm)
- Monthly gross salary: 1.300,00€
- Monthly production bonus based on their performance up to 200€.
- OT pay for extra hours or Official Greek holidays.
- 200€ in vouchers with the 1st salary and 300€ in ticket restaurant vouchers after the first 6 months.
Flight + Paid hotel accommodation up to 2 weeks
* Stable employment with a leading world wide employer, the situation in Greece will have no bearing on the job security and salary with this company confirming that long term they will continue paying in €.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Multilingual Automotive Customer Advisor in Luton with Relocation Assistance
€20000 - 30000
Multilingual Automotive Customer Advisor in Luton Are you good at finding solutions to problems as they arise and do you know how to effectively communicate with peopl...6 days ago
- Norwegian Customer Service Job - Stuttgart
€25000 - 30000 per annum + 10% Yearly Bonus
Job Summary Here is a Norwegian speaking Customer Service Job for those looking for a chance to kick start their career or perhaps you are looking for a career change....27 days ago
- Norwegian B2B Customer Service Representative – Dundalk
€22000 - 24000
Norwegian speaking Customer Service Representative wanted here in Dundalk, Ireland with a big player in the promotional goods sector. This is a Monday-Friday position ...27 days ago
- Norwegian Customer Service Representative to Sindelfingen
Kundeservicekonsulent søkes til Stokke Company i Sindelfingen, Tyskland! Har du et ønske om internasjonal arbeidserfaring og en karriere innen service? Da har vi mulig...about 1 month ago
- Norwegian Customer Service Agent to beautiful Riga!
€10000 - 50000
Nå ser vi etter kundeservicemedarbeidere til vakre Riga i Latvia for vår internasjonale kunde! Ser du etter en opplevelse samtidig som du kunne tenke deg administrativ...about 1 month ago