Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Norwegian speaking Customer Service Agent for tech client!|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||14000 - 20000|
|Date Posted||3 months ago|
We are looking for a Norwegian speaking talent in Customer Care who is looking for an international opportunity in one of the worlds leading tech companies. Are you passionate about online advertising and new technologies?
Our client is working together with the #1 in online advertising with a current annual revenue of more than 100 billion US dollars. You will support our client as a Customer Care Advisor for the Norwegian market, growing and developing your extensive client base in an innovative and fast paced environment.
You will be part of a team supporting different line of product. You will provide reactive phone, email and
chat support services with emphasis on troubleshooting, account optimization, upselling and efficient
issue resolution to their businesses clients.
Other tasks will be, but not be limited to:
- Provide optimal advice regarding different queries of the business clients;
- Create a meaningful rapport with key decision makers in the marketing industry and serve as a consultant for their online advertising strategy;
- Understand the business goals of your clients in order to match the required online advertisement solutions;
- Provide strategic campaign support and advertiser training to educate your clients;
- Achieve strong customer satisfaction with a focus on quality and results.
The training period for the Customer Care Advisor position is two weeks, plus three additional weeks of nesting. The training has a duration of 8 hours per day. During the training you will receive an
insight into your future work field which will include:
- Training for new computer software programs;
- Comprehensive product training about products and services of the client;
- Customer and sales management training for telephone, e-mail and chat contact;
- On-the-job training and independent implementation of training content.
40 Hours per week from Monday to Friday, between 08:00h and 18:00h local business hours.
- Relocation package and permanent apartment paid by company
- Airport pick-up and administrative assistance with your registration in Portugal
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months of successful integration
- Yearly complementary two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Accommodation in one of our company’s shared apartments
- Health insurance
- Free Portuguese lessons, sports activities, cooking lessons and much more!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Danish Speaking Customer Service Agent for Riga
€0 - 0
Ønsker du at starte karriere i Riga, Letland som er en utrolig spændende by for en utrolig spændende virksomhed? Hvorfor Riga Riga er hovedstaden og den største by i ...about 2 months ago
- We are looking for Norwegian speaking Customer Service Agents for our client in sunny Valletta, Malta
Our client is based in Malta with more than 300 days of sunshine a year, with offices in the heart of Sliema, a hub for international trade and a popular tourist desti...2 months ago
- Norwegian speaking Customer Service to Barcelona!
Always dreamed of Barcelona? This is your ticket! Ourclientisaninternationallyacclaimedoutsourcingbusiness,nowlookingforNorwegiantalent. Manysuccessfulorganisationshav...about 2 months ago
- Norwegian speaking Customer Agent to Helsingborg! in Helsingborg, Sweden
€16000 - 30000
We are now looking for a Customer Service Consultant for our client in Helsingborg! Do you live close to helsinbborg, speak Norwegian and are looking for a position wh...2 months ago
- Japanese Speaking Customer Service Agent
Are you a native Japanese Speaker and ready to start a new career in one of the most amazing city in south of Europe? Then we have a perfect opportunity for you! Our C...2 months ago