Get similar jobs by email Register →
Would you like to work for one of the world's biggest fashion companies while living in sunny Barcelona?! Here's your opportunity! We are now looking for Norwegian speaking service-minded people to work with customer service for H&M!
H&M’s Global Customer Service is a multichannel and multi-brand organization with a focus on the customer dialogue throughout the customer journey. We are present in all online markets, where we serve both online and store contacts from all brands within the H&M group. Today we are around 3000 employees and work at 11 locations all over the world.
Living in Barcelona:
Barcelona is a beautiful city located in the heart of Catalonia in Spain. The office of our partner is located only a couple of blocks from the beach and you will work in a dynamic environment together with other Scandinavians. At the same time you'll get to experience the Spanish culture in a city that is known for its amazing art and architecture, and of course football. Barcelona has 1,6 million inhabitants and offers both the city life and beach life at the same time. These are some of the many reasons why Barcelona has become so popular during the past years!
Your main responsibility is to ensure that we are the Customer's First Choice, by offering the best possible customer service for H&M when dealing with telephone calls and emails. You will be serving our customers when they have questions regarding their orders, deliveries, payments or any other queries regarding their online shopping or store related queries. You will have the opportunity to work with a variety of task and customers in your role.
The job of an H&M agent comes with lots of responsibility and lots of fun. Your list of tasks includes:
- Handle all customer complaints with interest and care
- Feedback the customers’ opinions back to the rest of the organization
- Continuously improve our processes by trying new ways to work
- Guide the customer in the conversation
- Native level of Norwegian, written and spoken
- Good knowledge of English. Other languages will be taken in consideration
- You are structured, accurate and precise in your work
- Take own initiative and you find information if you need it
- Are a team player but also comfortable working independently
- Can cope with high workload
Preferably, you are also:
- Interested in fashion
- Service-minded and have experience in customer service
- Ready to live long-term in Barcelona or preferably already live in Barcelona/Spain
- You need to have all valid papers in order to be able to start, NIE- and social security number
They are offering a job where every day is an adventure, where only you set the limits to your career possibilities, and where your personal growth and development is just as important as their business.
- Open working spaces close to Barcelona city centre
- Free coffee, fruits, juices etc.
- Celebrations, parties and a day off on your birthday!
- 30 % discount in H&M group
- Working hours Monday to Sunday 8:00-21:00 (5 days a week, rotational shifts)
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment company, specializing in bringing together candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway and Denmark with companies all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest recruitment company in the Nordic region and we match the most exciting job with Nordic talent. Over the last 2 years we have helped over 1000 candidates from the Nordic countries to get their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Norwegian Speaking Customer Support Agent
Are you an enthusiastic person who is looking for new challenges? Join a great customer service team and work together for a respected employer in Business Service Cen...6 days ago
- Norwegian speaking Customer Support Agent
Looking for a new challenge in Customer Support and want to work in Krakow? Then we want to hear from you! Our client is a large multinational family-owned consumer g...about 1 month ago
- Norwegian Speaking Customer Support to Athens
Are you Norwegian native or fluent with strong English communication skills? Looking to make your career in a multicultural environment in historic Athens? We have the...6 days ago
- Norwegian Speaking Customer Service Agent
Are you looking for valuable work experience abroad in Lisbon? We are offering Norwegian speakers the opportunity to join one of the largest companies in the customer ...24 days ago
- Norwegian Speaking Customer Service Agent
Fluent Norwegian speaker and looking for your next challenge in Fuengirola, Spain? We are are looking for dedicated Customer Care Coordinators for our client and would...24 days ago