Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Norwegian speaking customer support for Streaming service in Thessaloniki, Greece!|
|Salary||16000 - 24000|
|Date Posted||about 1 month ago|
Are you interested in working In Charming Thessaloniki for an American Movie Streaming Company?
Great, because we are looking for a Viewer Experience Advocate to work with the largest streaming company coming over from the USA to the EU. You will become an ambassador for the world's leading brand of movie entertainment with millions of passionate enthusiasts, innovative projects and innovative ideas.
Thessaloniki is the second biggest region of Greece, with over 100.000.000 inhabitants. It is situated around 500 km away from Athens. The city has a rich history, of which the remnants can still be found today. Aside from the historical highlights, such as the white tower, Arch of Galerius and the impressive Aristoteles square, Thessaloniki can also be described as a lively and vibrant city.
It is a city close to the sea, offering great shopping, nightlife, and combined with the amazing cultural heritage it makes a fantastic place to live the Mediterranean lifestyle!
Part of your daily activities will be
- Ensure client satisfaction and provide the best customer care interaction;
- Assist viewers through phone and/or chat about account management, billing issues, content and basic site and application navigation;
- Provide account and application support to our viewers, specifically with regards to software functionality and troubleshooting of system configurations and network settings;
- Give accurate and real-time responses to viewer inquiries;
- Have a positive, can-do attitude;
- Communicate effectively and professionally with others, from viewers to fellow advocates.
As a Customer Support Agent for a Movie streaming company, you will be the first point of contact for viewers and a vital brand ambassador.
- The right person for this role is enthusiastic at addressing our customers’ needs and ready to take on new challenges.
- If you are someone who enjoys delivering world class customer service, then this is a great role for you.
- You will be working on the Norwegian and English market and helping to build a better experience for our viewers
- Very competitive salary for the Greek market, paid out 14x/year
- Career opportunities after 6 months including HR, Team Lead, Quality Assurance, and more
- Assistance with the relocation
- Flight paid upfront, airport pick-up
- 2 week accommodation provided
- HR Department to assist you with getting settled in
- 22 paid holidays per year
- Brand new offices with seaside view and loads of sunshine to enjoy
- Benefits including half price food, sports acitvities, volunteering activities, company trips including island hopping and skiing
*The company takes into consideration all covid-restrictions*
- Hiring Norwegian speaking Customer Support Agents in Greece
€0 - 0
Are you tired of living in Norway? Are you longing to move abroad to a warm country and work with an internationally renowned company? Do you have a passion for techno...3 months ago
- Customer Service for Streaming Platform (French)
€11000 - 18000
+++ Please apply only if you hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal +++ The Company. Started up by 2 French entrepreneurs in the year 2000, the Company ...4 months ago
- Norwegian speaking Customer Support Agent to Malaga
€0 - 0
We are currently looking for customer service employee to beautiful Benalmadena, Malaga in Spain for our international client. Are you interested in living and working...9 days ago
- Dutch Speaking Customer Support for Social Media Platform in Berlin
elcome to our virtual world! Our partner is looking for Dutch-speaking customer support agents in Berlin! The company digitizes the entire application process and offe...15 days ago