Get similar jobs by email Register →
Are you longing to move abroad to a warm country and work with an internationally renowned company? Are you passionate about customer service? Then we have the right job for you!
As a Customer Service Agent your role is, together with your team, to handle issues the customers have with empathy and efficiency. Via phone, email and chat your job is to help the customer troubleshoot issues with their products and follow through until a resolution is reached. You are customer service oriented and can always maintain professionalism and you’re able to remain calm under stress. Besides speaking your native language (Norwegian) you are also fluent in English.
- Fluent language skills in Norwegian and advanced proficiency in English
- Good general computer knowledge
- Willing to work in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible when it comes to working shifts
- Available in Athens or to relocate to Athens
Relocation package, including paid flight to Athens, pickup from the airport and 2 weeks of paid accommodation in a hotel + A support team to make your relocation as smooth as possible, including help in finding an apartment
- A highly attractive salary package, twice the average Greek salary
- Paid training in state-of-the-art facilities
- Bonus after training
- Bonus 3 times a year (Christmas/Easter/Summer)
- Monthly performance bonus
- On-site canteen
- Discounts for employees all over Athens
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
- A very international working environment
- In-house doctor and medical insurance
- Company-organized festivals, parties, excursions etc. throughout the year
About the company
The Company is now looking to strengthen their Nordic teams and are looking forward to you joining their award-winning organization. They are an industry leader in providing customer care through various channels and view their employees as the strongest asset to maintain and develop the company’s culture! They work hard but also know that a happy employee is a productive employee. For re-charging, new experiences and adventures, Athens is a city that stands out. So join today and invest in your growth!
Working in Athens
Athens is in the southern part of the Greece on the Mediterranean coast, surrounded by mountains on three sides. About half of all Greeks live in or around the city. Athens is one of the world's oldest cities, and together with Rome there are no cities that have so much documented history related to them. Athens has grown into a big city with over three million inhabitants and is a perfect destination if you love culture, history and a warm climate.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world. Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Norwegian Speaking Customer Support in Paris!
Have you always dreamed of moving to Paris? This is a fantastic opportunity to live and work in the vibrant capital. As a Customer Care Agent, you will work with your ...3 months ago
- Norwegian speaking Customer Support Agent
Looking for a new challenge in Customer Support and want to work in Krakow? Then we want to hear from you! Our client is a large multinational family-owned consumer g...29 days ago
- Norwegian Speaking Customer Support Agent
Are you an enthusiastic person who is looking for new challenges? Join a great customer service team and work together for a respected employer in Business Service Cen...29 days ago
- French speaking Customer Experienced Agent in Athens or Limassol
€0 - 0
We are looking for French speakers to work as customer experienced agents in either Limassol, Cyprus or Athens, Greece! The main responsibilities of the position in...11 days ago
- Norwegian Speaking Customer Support to Budapest
Are you a service-minded Norwegian speaker looking to work for one of the world’s largest IT firms in Budapest? Then please read on! Your employer is one of the world'...about 2 months ago