Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Betting Connections|
|Job Title||Norwegian speaking Customer Support - Malta|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||almost 2 years ago|
- Helping our customers via chat and e-mail.
- Processing customer withdrawals.
- Monitoring deposits to eliminate fraud.
- Translating campaign texts when needed.
- Previous experience in customer service or similar.
- A team player with a positive attitude.
- Good communication and IT-skills.
- Fluent in Norwegian and excellent Swedish and English communication skills, both written and spoken.
- You must be over 18 years old and have a clean police record.
- Ambitious and can imagine a future career in the I-gaming industry.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Norwegian Speaking Customer Service Social Media Belfast
Belfast, County Antrim
€£15000 - £15600 per annum
Job Summary This is an exciting opportunity for Norwegian speakers, as we have a job in Belfast for those who like to actively engage with consumers, helping them with...3 months ago
- Dutch Speaking Gaming Customer Support - Galway
€24000 - 24000
How does helping customers with their virtual adventures sound to you? We have a with an office in Galway looking for passionate and highly motivated Dutch speaker wit...about 1 month ago
- Norwegian Payment Support Agent
Be part of it This opportunity is representing a leading international company who are currently seeking a Norwegian speaker to help them to support their Norwegian sp...about 1 month ago
- Norwegian Customer Service - Belfast
€16000 - 20000
Job Summary If you speak Norwegian and are looking for a customer service job, one where you are not constantly on the on the phone all day AND you have previous exper...about 1 month ago
- Norwegian Customer Care Agent - Münster
Münster, North Rhine-Westphalia
€21000 - 22000
Job Summary Any Norwegian speaker out there looking for a job in Customer Care? Have you recently graduated? Do you have some call centre experience? If so we are look...28 days ago