Get similar jobs by email Register →
- Helping our customers via chat and e-mail.
- Processing customer withdrawals.
- Monitoring deposits to eliminate fraud.
- Translating campaign texts when needed.
- Previous experience in customer service or similar.
- A team player with a positive attitude.
- Good communication and IT-skills.
- Fluent in Norwegian and excellent Swedish and English communication skills, both written and spoken.
- You must be over 18 years old and have a clean police record.
- Ambitious and can imagine a future career in the I-gaming industry.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Norwegian Speaking Customer Service Social Media Belfast
Belfast, County Antrim
€£15000 - £15600 per annum
Job Summary This is an exciting opportunity for Norwegian speakers, as we have a job in Belfast for those who like to actively engage with consumers, helping them with...about 2 months ago
- GERMAN speaking Customer Support Representative
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED: Proficiency in German is mandatory; Previous experience of/ or aptitude for Customer Service; Good organizational skills; A ...about 2 months ago
- Dutch Speaking Retailer and Customer support
Our client is a large distributor and manufacturer based in Kettering. They are currently looking for a Dutch speaking customer support agent to join their growing Eur...about 1 month ago
- Norwegian Customer Service - Belfast
€16000 - 20000
Job Summary If you speak Norwegian and are looking for a customer service job, one where you are not constantly on the on the phone all day AND you have previous exper...17 days ago
- German Customer Service for Outsourcing Giant - Malta
€20000 - 20000
Job Summary To all German speakers looking to live & work in a warmer climate - Malta is calling! Have between 6-12 months exp in Customer Service or a call center? Lo...2 months ago