Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Betting Connections|
|Job Title||Norwegian speaking Customer Support - Malta|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||almost 3 years ago|
- Helping our customers via chat and e-mail.
- Processing customer withdrawals.
- Monitoring deposits to eliminate fraud.
- Translating campaign texts when needed.
- Previous experience in customer service or similar.
- A team player with a positive attitude.
- Good communication and IT-skills.
- Fluent in Norwegian and excellent Swedish and English communication skills, both written and spoken.
- You must be over 18 years old and have a clean police record.
- Ambitious and can imagine a future career in the I-gaming industry.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Norwegian Customer Relationship Manager
€28000 - 29580 per annum
Speak both Norwegian and a good level of English? Have you been working in Customer Service for a while now but need to go the next step up? How about join the team in...3 months ago
- Norwegian Customer Service
Advancing People Multilingual - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a Multilingual Customer Service Agent for an established company based in Gateshead near...5 months ago
- Norwegian Customer Service - Belfast
€16000 - 20000
Job Summary If you speak Norwegian and are looking for a customer service job, one where you are not constantly on the on the phone all day AND you have previous exper...about 1 month ago
- Dutch Online Gaming Customer Service - Malta
€22000 - 24000 per annum + Great Benefits & Relocation Package
More & More people are joining the online gaming revolution! But what happens when a glitch or bug pops up in the middle of their experience? We're looking for Dutch c...6 months ago
- German Customer Service For Online Gaming Site- Malta
€23000 - 23641 per annum + Bonus + Relocation Package
Job Summary A fan of online games where you can poker face your way to the top? Do you have some previous Customer Service experience & speak German? If so we have a r...about 2 months ago