Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Betting Connections|
|Job Title||Norwegian speaking Customer Support Manager - Malta|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||almost 2 years ago|
Job Description Summary
- In/outbound Chat/Telephone/Email based Customer Support, Sales and Service
- Highly Target driven role at the highest service level within the I-gaming industry.
- First line of contact for online players, maintaining Service Level Agreement, ensuring Player satisfaction, handling of all general enquiries, troubleshooting experts, providing technical support, first contact resolution.
- Focusing on pro-active conversion, up-sales, cross sales, product pitching and retention of players.
- Performing towards set Market targets / KPIs with performance results at the forefront.
- Reports directly to Support Team leader (Respective Desk)
Core Tasks &Responsibilities
- Work in strict accordance to set Sales targets and KPIs and maintain departmental & company SLA’s.
- Interact directly with Customers through chat and phone to provide and process information in response to enquiries, concerns and requests about our products and services.
- Be a welcoming host to our players. Ability to expose players to our products via tools that are provided to you.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information (either from customer or available tools) to handle enquiries and complaints.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
- Responsible to keep abreast of all developments regarding new department and company protocols and procedures.
- Determine accurate product needs in order to up-sell and cross-sell.
- Provide market feedback and market native opinions.
- Adopt, Maintain and promote the Company Values without exception.
- Native Language Level of respective desk is essential.
- Excellent English oral and written skills.
Required Experience (Technical Skills, Experience, Education/knowledge)
- Chat experience a plus!
- Sales Experience a huge advantage.
- Ability and confidence to negotiate sales techniques with interactions with customer to guide them and assist them to deposit and play our games using objection handling techniques.
- Ability to work efficiently in fast paced environment to meet targets / KPIs.
- Ability to multi-task (handling of multiple chats concurrently).
- Be accomplished typists (minimum 35 words per minute).
- Strong communicator as well as capable problem-solver.
- Outstanding spelling, grammar, and communication skills a MUST in native language and Strong command of the English language
- Organized, detail oriented, professional, courteous and self-motivated.
- Confident, knowledgeable and expertise in our products and the I-gaming industry.
- Comfortable working with figures and strong understanding of Maths.
- Handles customer’s queries in the best interest of both the company and the customer.
- Must be proficient in Internet related applications such as E-Mail clients, chat system and web browsers.
- Basic knowledge of Windows Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook) etc.
Person Specification (Interpersonal Skills, Personal Capabilities etc)
- Sales driven mind-set & approach to role and self-motivated when working towards reaching targets.
- Responsible, able to work unsupervised.
- Team Player.
- Demonstrates creativity & flair.
- Adaptable (to a dynamic environment), initiative, and work well under pressure.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Norwegian Speaking Customer Service Social Media Belfast
Belfast, County Antrim
€£15000 - £15600 per annum
Job Summary This is an exciting opportunity for Norwegian speakers, as we have a job in Belfast for those who like to actively engage with consumers, helping them with...2 months ago
- Dutch Speaking Gaming Customer Support - Galway
€24000 - 24000
How does helping customers with their virtual adventures sound to you? We have a with an office in Galway looking for passionate and highly motivated Dutch speaker wit...1 day ago
- Norwegian Payment Support Agent
Be part of it This opportunity is representing a leading international company who are currently seeking a Norwegian speaker to help them to support their Norwegian sp...10 days ago
- Norwegian Customer Service - Belfast
€16000 - 20000
Job Summary If you speak Norwegian and are looking for a customer service job, one where you are not constantly on the on the phone all day AND you have previous exper...8 days ago
- Norwegian Customer Care Agent - Münster
Münster, North Rhine-Westphalia
€21000 - 22000
Job Summary Any Norwegian speaker out there looking for a job in Customer Care? Have you recently graduated? Do you have some call centre experience? If so we are look...about 1 month ago