Get similar jobs by email Register →
Are you Norwegian native or fluent with strong English communication skills?
Looking to make your career in a multicultural environment in historic Athens?
We have the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client is a global leader in end-to-end customer experience products and solutions is currently looking for a Norwegian Customer Service Specialist.
As a customer service specialist in this project, your daily responsibilities will include:
- Provide the highest level of support to our customers via phone and email on a range of issues
- Give accurate, valid and complete information by using the right procedures
- Be the owner of the customer query and ensuring a timely resolution and response
- Build meaningful relationship, answering customers questions in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner
- Meet and exceed our customer service quality goals, compliance regulations and productivity targets
- Create amazing customer experience that people value and we are proud of
- Be responsible to follow the direction of management and provide feedback
To succeed in the role, you will need to have:
- Native or proficient level of Norwegian (C2)
- Intermediate level of English (at least B2) both verbal and written
- Strong communication skills – with excellent phone conversation skills, attentive listening and superior writing skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Desire to learn and advance, be a curious investigator and problem solver
- Must hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Greece
- Be a local candidate or willing to relocate to historic Athens, Greece
What's in it for you? Our client gives people the tools and the freedom to learn, grow, have fun and be themselves.
- Very competitive wages and stability
- Private healthcare & dental insurance
- Continuous learning/development opportunities and competitive career opportunities
- A safe, friendly, creative, innovative and technological organization
- International and multicultural environment (celebrations, our SitelFit wellness program, initiatives to develop your skills and events to increase the team spirit)
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Hungarian Speaking Customer Service Agent to beautiful Athens
We are looking for candidates with a fluent or native Hungarian language skillset, for a Customer Service job in Athens, Greece. Do you speak Hungarian and want to gai...25 days ago
- Danish speaking Customer Support Officer to Malta
€0 - 24000
Danish speaking costumer support position in Malta The Customer Service Officer will report directly to the Danish Team Leader and will be part of a team that is respo...25 days ago
- Latvian speaking Customer Support Agents to Greece | Relocation Package Included
€0 - 2000
Are you fluent in Latvian and ready to start a new career in Athens? Then we have a sunny opportunity for you as a Customer Support Agent. The company The Company is ...25 days ago
- Icelandic speaking Customer Support Agents to Greece | Relocation Package Included!
Are you fluent in Icelandic and ready to start a new career in Athens? Then we have a sunny opportunity for you as a Technical Support agent. The company The Compan...about 1 month ago
- Danish Speaking Customer Service Ambassador to Lisbon!
€0 - 25000
We are looking for a technical customer service specialist for our client in beautiful Lisbon! Do you love delivering an amazing customer experience? Would you like to...12 days ago