Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Norwegian speaking Customer Support to sunny Barcelona!|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||NOR CS|
|Date Posted||about 2 months ago|
Do you have a passion for first class customer service and want to work in Barcelona? Then this is your shot!
About the company
Out client consists of teams that work together to develop their customers’ customer relationships and strengthen their sales. The clients focus on routines, training, and their emloyees has made them into one of Swedens mot successful customer service organization.
The company’s offices are settled in Barcelona, Borås, Borlänge, Linköping and Stockholm, where they strive to give the best customer experience through their number one asset; the phone. They believe in in safe employment, diversity and well-being.
Why move to Barcelona?
Barcelona is a beautiful city located in the heart of Catalonia in Spain. Our customer has great offices just a glance away from the beach! In Barcelona, you will work in a dynamic environment with many other Scandinavian colleagues, and at the same time be given a different kind of culture. Barcelona is the capital of the Catalonia region of Spain. Barcelona is famous for its art and great architecture, and football, of course. Barcelona has 4.7 million inhabitants and is the 6th largest area in the EU. The city is located around both city and beach life at the same time. This is one of the many reasons why Barcelona has become very popular in recent years. It's also no secret that Barcelona is famous for its good nightlife and fantastic shopping. The city simply offers everything, and more than what you want!
The role of customer service staff
As a customer service professional you will mainly work on answering phones, mail and chat. The goal is to solve the customer's problem in the best way possible to provide the best customer experience. The company is open Monday through Sunday throughout the year and takes advantage of a turnout arrangement. It must therefore be expect to work a variety of day, night and weekend.
We are looking someone who is
· Fluent in Norwegian and speaks English well
· Have good computer skills and will be able to communicate both orally and written
· Is social, friendly and service-oriented
· Maybe have previous experience from customer service
· Is a helpful person who communicates well and is flexible in your professional role
· Is motivated by the idea of doing a really good job by providing world class service
The company offers:
· Dedicated team leaders to support you in your development
· Newly renovated premises in the centre of Barcelona
· Basic training on the services, products, offerings, and support systems you will be working with
· Opportunities for internal training to further develop your skills
· A bonus system
· Help obtaining required documents for work permits in Spain
· Social events, Swedish fika and other benefits in the workplace
Does this sound like something for you? Submit your English CV to Jonas@nordicjobsworldwide.com to apply
We look forward to hearing from you!
Ref: NOR CS
- Norwegian speaking Customer Support Agent to Enschede, Netherlands!
€0 - 0
Are you completely at home around social media? Are you tech-savvy, good with language, customer oriented and are you looking for a job where no two days are the same?...4 days ago
- Swedish Speaking Customer Support in sunny Limassol, Cyprus
€Relocation Package, Bonuses, Health Insurance etc.
Live and work in beautiful sunny Cyprus! Tired of rain and grey weather? Ready for an adventure abroad? Join our clients young and dynamic team in Limassol, Cyprus! Th...about 2 months ago
- Norwegian speaking Technical Support Agent to Lisbon
Would you like to develop a career as a Technical support for one of the worlds biggest IT-Companies? Our client Our client are a renowned global IT service and consul...5 days ago
- Norwegian speaking Technical Support Agent to Dublin
€20000 - 21000
Do you have a great interest for IT? Do you speak Norwegian fluently and would like to move to Dublin? As a Technical Support Analyst you will resolve remote users’ IT...about 2 months ago