Get similar jobs by email Register →
Do you have a passion for first class customer service and want to work in Barcelona? Then this is your shot!
About the company
Out client consists of teams that work together to develop their customers’ customer relationships and strengthen their sales. The clients focus on routines, training, and their emloyees has made them into one of Swedens mot successful customer service organization.
The company’s offices are settled in Barcelona, Borås, Borlänge, Linköping and Stockholm, where they strive to give the best customer experience through their number one asset; the phone. They believe in in safe employment, diversity and well-being.
Why move to Barcelona?
Barcelona is a beautiful city located in the heart of Catalonia in Spain. Our customer has great offices just a glance away from the beach! In Barcelona, you will work in a dynamic environment with many other Scandinavian colleagues, and at the same time be given a different kind of culture. Barcelona is the capital of the Catalonia region of Spain. Barcelona is famous for its art and great architecture, and football, of course. Barcelona has 4.7 million inhabitants and is the 6th largest area in the EU. The city is located around both city and beach life at the same time. This is one of the many reasons why Barcelona has become very popular in recent years. It's also no secret that Barcelona is famous for its good nightlife and fantastic shopping. The city simply offers everything, and more than what you want!
The role of customer service staff
As a customer service professional you will mainly work on answering phones, mail and chat. The goal is to solve the customer's problem in the best way possible to provide the best customer experience. The company is open Monday through Sunday throughout the year and takes advantage of a turnout arrangement. It must therefore be expect to work a variety of day, night and weekend.
We are looking someone who is
· Fluent in Norwegian and speaks English well
· Have good computer skills and will be able to communicate both orally and written
· Is social, friendly and service-oriented
· Maybe have previous experience from customer service
· Is a helpful person who communicates well and is flexible in your professional role
· Is motivated by the idea of doing a really good job by providing world class service
The company offers:
· Dedicated team leaders to support you in your development
· Newly renovated premises in the centre of Barcelona
· Basic training on the services, products, offerings, and support systems you will be working with
· Opportunities for internal training to further develop your skills
· A bonus system
· Help obtaining required documents for work permits in Spain
· Social events, Swedish fika and other benefits in the workplace
Does this sound like something for you? Submit your English CV to Jonas@nordicjobsworldwide.com to apply
We look forward to hearing from you!
Ref: NOR CS
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Finnish Speaking Customer Support Representative To Sunny Cyprus
Live and work in synny Cyprus Tired of rain and grey weather? Ready for an adventure abroad? Join our client's young and dynamic team in Limassol, Cyprus! Our client i...12 days ago
- Dutch speaking Customer Support Agent to sunny Barcelona
€17000 - 22000
Are you a Dutch speaker looking for an exciting job opportunity in the sunny city of Barcelona? Then this is your opportunity to kick-start your career! Barcelona, the...2 months ago
- German speaking Customer Service to sunny Cyprus
€0 - 200000
Are you fluent in German and looking to make your next career abroad? If so, we have a great job opportunity for you in Cyprus! Why move to Cyprus? Living in Cyprus is...18 days ago
- Norwegian Customer Service to online bank on sunny Malta!
Join one of Finland’s largest online bank as a Norwegian speaking Customer Support Agent Your future actively strives to create the right environment and offer the rig...about 1 month ago
- Norwegian speaking Customer Support Agent to Enschede, Netherlands!
€0 - 0
Are you completely at home around social media? Are you tech-savvy, good with language, customer oriented and are you looking for a job where no two days are the same?...3 months ago