Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Norwegian speaking Finance Consultant is wanted in Vilnius!|
|Job Type||Temporary Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||about 1 month ago|
Join our clients success story to strengthen their Asset Management team as a Norwegian Speaking Finance Consultant! Currently, they are looking for a team member who will take care of Bonds & Equities settlements. Are you up for the task?
About the Team / Business Unit
Their Group includes two areas, tightly co-operating together:
- Securities Settlement has responsibility for control over investments to mutual and private equity funds, settlements of bonds & equities, derivatives trades, and corporate actions' registration.
- Control & Client reporting is in charge of post-trade compliance control, analysis, and reporting to clients, Private Equity reporting
- The Team consists of experienced analysts ensuring timely day-to-day operations and continuous process improvements.
- Communication between custodian banks, counterparties, and their colleagues in different locations is their extensive part of their daily work to ensure their clients' good quality service.
About your Role:
- Ensure that bond and equity trades match on time in Omgeo CTM matching platform
- Written and verbal communication with fund managers, counterparties, custody banks to settle trades on time
- Cash and asset reconciliation in back-office systems
- Manual instruction of transactions in custody bank systems is essential
- Responsibilities can change as they do cross-train within the Team
About your Skills:
- Economic/Mathematical background
- Excellent digital literacy (MS Excel)
- Knowledge of financial markets and investment instruments is a plus
- Good Norwegian language skills B1/B2 level
- Excellent English skills
- Ability to adapt, learn fast and improve processes
- Accuracy, structure, orientation to details
- Good communication and teamwork skills
They will offer you
- Opportunity to be part of a global organization
- Scandinavian ways of working (Nordic client)
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally (incl. Udemy)
- Inspiring working atmosphere, engaging activities and extra benefits (e.g. medical insurance, team events, flexible work time)
- Attractive compensation package: salary (1600 - 2200 EUR gross/ monthly) depending on competences and language skills you have
- Currently all interviews and on boarding are done online as most of Cognizant employees are working from home
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
- Norwegian speaking Finance Consultant is wanted in Vilnius!
Join our clients success story to strengthen their Asset Management team as a Norwegian Speaking Finance Consultant! Currently, they are looking for a team member who ...25 days ago
- German Speaking Forex Retention Team Leader in Cyprus
German-speaking Retention Team Leader in Limassol Due to the continuous expansion of our client’s operations, they are now seeking a dynamic native German-speaking ind...22 days ago
- German Speaking Sales Agent for Forex Company in Cyprus
Do you want to live in Cyprus, get involved in the dynamic world of Forex, and earn high comissions on top of a stable salary? The company Our client is a market leade...29 days ago
- Danish speaking Collections Agent to Berlin, Germany!
Would you like to join a fast-growing, modern company in the centre of Berlin? Are you service-oriented, eager to learn, positive and motivated? If so, we have an amaz...about 1 month ago